Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RaishinVuong2102

Kantai Collection login MOD poi~~~~

17 comments in this topic

Super Tester
250 posts

Here are the login videos i made on my own for self-satisfied :v Free soucre - no virus :)
Shimakaze - https://mega.nz/#!ZRklGTpD!Dm2RR70tdpIGYHI2tDd5OCt6XE9dWvDbBh4RC0zhux

Kongo ~ Burning Love :3 - https://mega.nz/#!cI9FlJga!klNTPFK6zYM8RRGiOnJVyrKgLvjVtkRPemYZiLMwjmc

Enjoy !!!!

Edited by RaishinVuong2102

575 posts
5,354 battles

Games\World of Warships\res_mods\0.5.0.3\gui\video if you dont have the folder like this just make a new one and copy the .USM file in that folder :) Enjoy Yourself :)

Thanks. Had to rename it for it to work (login.usm). Appreciate you help!

575 posts
5,354 battles

For some reason (after 5.1 update) the Kongou login video sound does not work. The video players; however, I only hear the original login score. I've removed those to see if that would fix it. All I get is stone cold silence. Any ideas?

575 posts
5,354 battles

I'm still working on it :( 

Sweet, that's good to hear. I thoroughly enjoy watching Tongou-san singing and dancing before logging into the game. I wish there was an English version of it though...I'd love to understand what she is singing. lol

Super Tester
315 posts
4,231 battles

Sweet, that's good to hear. I thoroughly enjoy watching Tongou-san singing and dancing before logging into the game. I wish there was an English version of it though...I'd love to understand what she is singing. lol

well...after 0.5.1 update , login mod can't hear its sound anymore...still working to fix it . 

575 posts
5,354 battles

well...after 0.5.1 update , login mod can't hear its sound anymore...still working to fix it . 

Any word on this one for us RaishinVuong2102? :honoring:
Edited by Ni_Tehn_Do

Sign in to follow this