Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DoomedDane

Alpha contest winner, haven't received code

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
2 posts

Hi,

I was lucky enough to win a alpha code for world of warships dec.4.

It seems like other people have received their codes but unfortunately I haven't, we were told to check our forum messenger for the code but I haven't received anything.

Hope someone can help.

Kind regards.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Hi,

I was lucky enough to win a alpha code for world of warships dec.4.

It seems like other people have received their codes but unfortunately I haven't, we were told to check our forum messenger for the code but I haven't received anything.

Hope someone can help.

Kind regards.

There hasn't been a contest for Alpha tester access. There has been a contest for closed beta access. We are still in closed Alpha. You need to contact support with proof of winning a contest, and they will help you from there.

Alpha Tester
2 posts

There hasn't been a contest for Alpha tester access. There has been a contest for closed beta access. We are still in closed Alpha. You need to contact support with proof of winning a contest, and they will help you from there.

Thanks for the fast reply.

I see, it just said "world of warships closed test" so I wasn't sure if it ment alpha or beta.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I submitted mine just a few hours ago since the derpy phone didn't alert me that it was sent THREE days ago. said it was an application for being one of the A teams apparently with the whole "if this comes out and we find its you, we will find you and will mutilate the living hell out of you" eNDA thing.

Edited by EvyL

Alpha Tester
69 posts
429 battles

I submitted mine just a few hours ago since the derpy phone didn't alert me that it was sent THREE days ago. said it was an application for being one of the A teams apparently with the whole "if this comes out and we find its you, we will find you and will mutilate the living hell out of you" eNDA thing.

funny :veryhappy:

Super Tester
1,677 posts

funny :veryhappy:

not sure if laughing at me for being simple or something else though XD

Sign in to follow this