Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MadRon

So. Team killed.

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
27 posts
2,554 battles

Right at the start of the game, idiots spamming torps from behind and no chance of hitting enemy. I have to pay for my ship. Get nothing return.

What does it cost the tk'er? Nothing!

Why doesn't the TK'er have to pay for everything?

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

You are lucky there is "At least" a counter TK system going on in WoWs.

In WoT there's like no penalty if you don't go too far, for some reason.

And I understand, it sucks. But what you gonna do? WG probably don't really care.

Super Tester
334 posts
5,379 battles

the team killer by any mean will have to pay a fine (compensation for repairing your ship and some exp that the tk earn)when battle is over. That's what cost the team killer. And you can always send a report for such behavior in the forum.

[SB]
116 posts
12,436 battles

The compensation from being team killed isn't nearly enough to cover the costs to repair though. The other day, I got sunk by a careless Atago driver while in my still full health Fletcher. Cost to repair was 153k, while the compensation received was only 56k.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

It's because WG are, and always have been, pathetic when it comes to enforcing the parts of the EULA the players in fact care about.

They jump up and down about 'naming and shaming' (well, they do here, in Russia WG themselves openly name and shame, so that's WG logic for you) and other stuff, while doing SFA about aggravating issues like TK/damage and blue line and other stuff.

Get used to it. Based on 5 years of WoT, there's little reason to think they'll ever act in a way that would stop it very quickly (and believe me there are ways to do it if they wanted).

88 posts
4,149 battles

Be careful complaining about teamkillers coz the fools will give you a warning.  The get rewarded for em

They say report em to support so support can ignore em as well

If they pay gold ever they do nothing to teamkillers and leave it to the auto system

If you kill someone on your team so long as you get out of the negative there is little consequence

they do pay for the damage done to you so you were wrong there though.

Dont bother putting anything negative on the forums - you will just get targetted by idiots and they will flag MM to give you crap matches like they did to me 

Sign in to follow this