Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

I thought this was fixed

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

Wow MM  ..

constantly getting in battles with higher tier bbs on enemy team but this was off the hook.

They get tier 8 CV vs our 6 ... higher tier bb  Annnnnd all the dd ...  seriously sick of losing to MM before the battle even starts. I thought the uneven CV thing was fixed.

shot-15.10.30_22.00.23-0620.jpg

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,887 battles

I didn't think that was supposed to happen anymore. I haven't had a game yet where one team has a higher tier CV since they made the changes to the MM, your screen shot is the first i have seen it.

Is it the first time that has happend to you?

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

It happens when CVs queue then go AFK.

It's also an inevitable consequence of not having a "Do not EVER" condition on MM. If the MM were told "If you can't match the tier of the CV, and that CV reaches the 5 minute limit, remove them from the queue with a message saying a match cannot be found with a CV of the same tier"  then this wouldn't happen.

People ought to get a warning at 3 minutes in the queue that it seems unlikely they'll get a match. They should be given 30 seconds to click on the 'OK' as acknowledgement. If they don't, they're removed from the queue. That would prevent AFK queuing.

None of this is hard to do, but WG's general view has always been "we'd rather give people a crap battle than no battle". I wonder how many people, however, would say "NO THANKS" if given the option?

Edited by Steeltrap

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,293 battles

Wow MM  ..

constantly getting in battles with higher tier bbs on enemy team but this was off the hook.

They get tier 8 CV vs our 6 ... higher tier bb  Annnnnd all the dd ...  seriously sick of losing to MM before the battle even starts. I thought the uneven CV thing was fixed.

Ship happens.

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

in my last 20 or so games MM gives the enemy team the highest tier bb, also an extra bb of equal tier to ours and the greater number of dd and higher tier dd...  I don't wanna hear MM has limited choices, I'm talking about once the number of players is picked why cant it divide them better? So if the one team gets the higher tier bb then surely the other team gets the extra bb?  And while I'm crying how about tier 4-5 games where nobody has AAA getting 2 cv's per team.  Great if you're the CV,  its a turkey shoot. How about the CV get into game with no planes, that would be the equivalent of nobody having AAA ..  its stupid to have a huge threat with absolutely no defence aside from trying to run in circles from 4 sets of torp bombers.

I understand that there is more cv at lower levels due to xp needed to progress but come on ... 

Please someone explain why MM cant divide the picked players better?

Sign in to follow this