You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cyxnide

[Premium] Ship Insurance System

14 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,153 battles

Dear WG team,

I was talking to my friend who has a tier X ship,and he whined about how expensive the repair bills are. So,an idea suddenly came into my mind. "Why not we have a insurance system where it'll repair your ships for free?"

So here's how it works :

The insurance packages are premium items (e.g. Premium Account).

There will be 3 packages available for the player to purchase using doubloons or RL Currency :

• Insurance Package 1 (costs 300 doubloons) - You get your free repair service for 1 day.
  • Insurance Package 2 (costs 750 doubloons) - You get your free repair service for 7 days.
  • Insurance Package 3 (costs 1500 doubloons) - You get your free repair service for 15 days.

After the packages expired,the player will have to pay for their repair bills again.

To make it easier for the players to buy the packages in-game,there should be a button to access this feature "Purchase Insurance Packages" in the profile drop down menu on the top left of the port screen.

MJKqMUD.jpg?1

This ends my suggestion report,I hope you guys look into it.

Regards,

xDave1337x

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

We already have it. It's called exchanging doubloons for credits. As well as premium account.

Suggested by amade and Retia...

Edited by Haku

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

What Haku said lol but i wouldnt mind the system, however, this is WARGAMING were talking about here, and its always been blatantly obvious that theyre mainly after money most of all, what with all those money grabbing schemes they came up with. *cough* WoT emblem and inscription changes *cough*

If this was brought in, expect the doubloon prices to match the same amount of premium time. 250db for a day, 1250 for a week, 2500 for a month etc.

We also already have the 5% repiar cost decrease signal flag (absolutely useless lol 100k repair is only 5k credits, not worth the flag slot on a ship), exchanging db for credits is a decent influx of cash if youre close to your goal, but its not cost effecient if you need over 1mil credits, when you can make 1 mil easily in 3 good games in Atago or Tirpitz, freeing that db for better uses like converting free XP, Captain retraining, Perk redistribution or demounting upgrades.

If this was to be brought in, my guess would that it would be available for premium users only (so WG can get more money) cost the same amount of money as the equivalent premium time (so WG can get more money) and would only be 50% cost reduction (so WG can get more money.)

Yes, im very cynical lol

Edited by Cyanide7662

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

What Haku said lol but i wouldnt mind the system, however, this is WARGAMING were talking about here, and its always been blatantly obvious that theyre mainly after money most of all, what with all those money grabbing schemes they came up with. *cough* WoT emblem and inscription changes *cough*

Almost like they're a company trying to make money.

As for the p2w stuff, it's cancelled if you haven't heard the news yet.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Your insurance is your mid tiers, or your prems, in which you play to gain credits.

I'd just wish there was another DD for sale, Sims is fun, but I'd like something at a lower tier...

Maybe a tier VI....

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Guess the best way is to play to the ship you like and just stay there,don't go higher tier eh?

You can go higher, especially if you really like playing a certain prem ship/normal mid tier. Progession would act more like a bonus to playing said favourite ship. 

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Guess the best way is to play to the ship you like and just stay there,don't go higher tier eh?

Exactly. There is a common thought out there that the next tier ship must better.

Not always the case.

621 posts
2,271 battles

Exactly. There is a common thought out there that the next tier ship must better.

Not always the case.

Karlsruhe and Kolberg.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Almost like they're a company trying to make money.

As for the p2w stuff, it's cancelled if you haven't heard the news yet.

No i heard about it, but its a prime example of a money grabbing scheme they thought up. I was just using it as an example since they thought it was a good idea in the first place.