You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ADM_dude

PAX AUS

36 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Just visited WG's area, no free give aways although if you play WoT, WoWS and WoT Xbox you go into a draw to win some hardware apparently...I think it's a USB

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Further to my last, the code PAXAUS2015 works and was given to me by one of the WoT guys but I have no idea what it gives and he didn't know if it gives anything for WOWS

Bravo Zulu, the codes it work thanks for ya sharing also share with others on TF44 TS3 Members as well.:honoring:

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Bravo Zulu, the codes it work thanks for ya sharing also share with others on TF44 TS3 Members as well.:honoring:

Lima Oscar Lima, no probs :) What did it give you?

Edited by ADM_dude

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Before anyone else comments, I'll reiterate that this was given to me by one of the WoT guys, and he didn't know if it gives anything for WoWS. The WoWS guys weren't giving away anything as far as I know/enquired.

Edit: I'll try to confirm what it gives but all I remember him saying is "some goodies"

Edited by ADM_dude

Super Tester
460 posts
4,151 battles

I entered the code, and found that I had an extra couple of inches...

The Wife will be pleased....

(it worked but I too have no idea what it did)

Enter it again , maybe it can use multiple times :trollface:

Oh and the code enable mission x3 EXP for tanks :hiding:

Edited by TierCTrafficPolice

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I visited today as well at wargaming. Lots of goodies and entries for WoT, nada for WoWs. Though you got a free USB stick if you got 3 ship kills during a set time period.

I was hoping for an event, codes, or a ship to buy... something to celebrate PAX.

Alas there were goodies to be had, but only for NEW players!

Super Tester
509 posts

Lame I was hoping it wouldnt be stingy again this year since the game has gone live. Well at least they gave away some warship tshirts.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

The code gives a mission for WoT.

either that or it makes your cat vomit, both things happened

Edited by AntifoulAwl

Super Tester
509 posts

Awesome rations...how generous =P Why not a single day or premium or something shared between both games lol

Sends the message WoT is important WoWS not so much :P

Edited by Vyviel

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles

The code give rations for WoT.

From what Tanitha was saying earlier on Skype, the code unlocks a hidden 3x Crew XP mission in WoT and Warships doesn't support this type of mission bonus code yet (not surprising, the 'full' missions system won't be implemented until 0.5.1 goes live - what we have now could only be called rudimentary at best)
Edited by Gunduck

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

3x crew xp in wot? PASS. 

People who pay to play have got nothing except faster progression in the games, people who play for free get all kinds of wonderful events and missions and rewards etc. And SEA WoT even allowed one country of players to completely take over CW and farm all the gold, get free tier 8 premium tanks, cheat on campaigns, IM's, grind accounts to sell, bot, all while playing for free!.

Oh yes, there is a lesson here.

Super Tester
802 posts

I have photographic evidence of a WG volunteer blue lining during a demonstration.You know who you are and I am prepared to release the image/report to a based WG employee (Probably Conana <3 ). However I will be happy to overlook this IF I find myself gifted  12500 Doubloons in the next 48 hours.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I have photographic evidence of a WG volunteer blue lining during a demonstration.You know who you are and I am prepared to release the image/report to a based WG employee (Probably Conana <3 ). However I will be happy to overlook this IF I find myself gifted  12500 Doubloons in the next 48 hours.

Prepare the MAD.