You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

Who said USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34) is a worst Battleship..

40 comments in this topic

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Ahoy Fellow Naval Commanders,

So as the title said Who said USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34) is a worst Battleship.., in my Point of view nope USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34)

is the OP and Powerful Battleship for it low tier I mean seriously are you telling me you can't shoot a ship at 14km-18km or 5km-7km then either

is you having problem with your internet connections or your aiming is too sierra uniform x-ray. So from my pass battle I been playing USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34)

I don't see anything wrong with it, nothing changes no problem on killing DD, CL, CA or BB and the dispersion will I can said it at least much better than USS Colorado (BB-45).

If don't believe well take a look below on those images then.

Regards.

Nimitz:hiding:

FV3nN8s.jpg

XzU9dCB.jpg

75VULfC.jpg

Edited by davud1537

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Ahoy Fellow Naval Commanders,

So as the title said Who said USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34) is a worst Battleship.., in my Point of view nope USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34)

is the OP and Powerful Battleship for it low tier I mean seriously are you telling me you can't shoot a ship at 14km-18km or 5km-7km then either

is you having problem with your internet connections or your aiming is too sierra uniform x-ray. So from my pass battle I been playing USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34)

I don't see anything wrong with it, nothing changes no problem on killing DD, CL, CA or BB and the dispersion will I can said it at least much better than USS Colorado (BB-45).

If don't believe well take a look below on those images then.

Regards.

New York... Worst BB? Whut? Pretty sure no one has ever complained about that ship.

This is just one of the post where davud humblebrag about his score. :teethhappy:

Edited by RG_Kid

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

New York... Worst BB? Whut? Pretty sure no one has ever complained about that ship.

This is just one of the post where davud humblebrag about his score. :teethhappy:

There is and there someone been complaining USS New York (BB-34) can't hit a target 5km-7km well no name mention everyone know who is he!:great:

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

There is and there someone been complaining USS New York (BB-34) can't hit a target 5km-7km well no name mention everyone know who is he!:great:

I don't know why people complain about new york- colorado. I really liked them back in beta and did very well while using them(64k NY, 81k NM, 79 colorado). The only thing I hated is their speed.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I don't understand why you think posting results in a certain kind of ship will prove something isn't underpowered.

I do agree the Wyoming is more than playable (A good ship, in fact), and the New York is okay (Kongo is Miles better, however), but I do not think posts like this help people understand WHY a ship is UP/OP/ Decent.

I have Monstrous games in bad tanks and bad ships (Indi and Ranger - shame it's all "Archived") - Then? It doesn't mean they are "Good" ships. Just that every once in a while such result will come naturally.

Do you think the AMX40 a good tank? Or the old KV-1S not overpowered because many suck in it as well? Nope.

Is USN DD viable as if 5.0? Is CV underpowered because I have a terrible game? Nope.

If you want to help out or express your opinion, post How you play this ship instead of posting these.

And again, posting these BB-XX or because your hipster blue title (#BTMasterRace)won't make you Nimitz.

Edited by Alvin1020

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I don't understand why you think posting results in a certain kind of ship will prove something isn't underpowered.

I do agree the Wyoming is more than playable (A good ship, in fact), and the New York is okay (Kongo is Miles better, however), but I do not think posts like this help people understand WHY a ship is UP/OP/ Decent.

I have Monstrous games in bad tanks and bad ships (Ranger - shame it's all "Archived") - Then? It doesn't mean they are "Good" ships. Just that every once in a while such result will come naturally.

Do you think the AMX40 a good tank? Or the old KV-1S not overpowered because many suck in it as well? Nope.

Is USN DD viable as if 5.0? Is CV underpowered because I have a terrible game? Nope.

If you want to help out or express your opinion, post How you play this ship instead of posting these.

And again, posting these BB-XX or because your hipster blue title (#BTMasterRace)won't make you Nimitz.

Speaking of AMX 40 I don't even have that cause if I remember I saw that 1 years ago that was like the small ducky tank crawling around but it could deal some damage see people get 5 kills with it well must be one hell

of a luck but you see battleships and tank is different and I post this because people been said USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34) is a worst Battleship well in my PoV neg, there are much OP than expected just

love to see those [CL] Light Cruiser to get Citadel by me or by the way did I mention I one salvo a IJN Myogi at 17km when he parked there nicely well you could ask Renation for it that the more awesome and

funniest battle we have. [FYI Blue Title got nothing to do with this erhmmm and why my name is Nimitz?, cause in TS3 that my Callsign].

Regards.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Oh, we're comparing battle results for the Wyoming and New York?

shot-15.10.23_16.11.03-0759_zpsunqsqu5m.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I like the AMX 40, however it's a very niece tank.

Personally I prefer the B1, but the AMX does well, too... if played by it's strengths.

Funnily enough I'm not a huge fan of the old KV -1S.

It's only trait is high alpha damage and I prefer vision control or armor,

because vision control translates into map control,

while armor grants the ability to deny the enemy ground.

And yes, I've played against plenty of good players in their KV-1S tanks.

It's an easy tank to do well with, but I never thought of it as being OP.

Then again to date I laugh at WG buffing both Tiger and Jagdpanzer IV.

Guess I'm just weird.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I've sunk 3 Ships in a Tier 8 game in my ArkBeta. A teir VIII BB I was dueling with, a tier VIII CA and an Aoba.

(To top it all off, I survived the game.)

Edited by Windforce

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

I've sunk 3 Ships in a Tier 8 game in my ArkBeta. A teir VIII BB I was dueling with, a tier VIII CA and an Aoba.

(To top it all off, I survived the game.)

Arkan HAX?

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Mine's slightly worst, and it's the only game in my Arkansas in PvP.

It's ashame I won't dare to take it out for PvP again. Wyoming, on the other hand is a good ship.

5zDS9c3.jpg

Uf2YExx.jpgBl3jP7G.jpg

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

He's talking about me.

Meanwhile...

I scored 54 hits the other day in New York. Not one citadel.

During that battle I also...

Fired total of 22 shells at entirely stationary targets at ranges of 10-14km; not one hit.

Fired 6 shells at enemy BB at 4.5km. Not one hit (some landed short, others over..not even sure how that's physically possible).

"Battleships; it's all about the skill" said marketing puke/fanboi and nobody else, ever.

p.s. still got Confederate medal. We lost of course.

The fact someone can show a good result means nothing other than you can get a good result. Same goes for a bad one.  In fact if you look at the battle I mentioned in this post, you'll see how much comes down to dumb luck. Give me a few citadels and I'd have done another 30k damage or so, and I already earned confederate. I have a 1,605 exp battle in the NY, none of which is in any way relevant to what I was raising.

My point has been about the mechanics themselves that allow for ridiculous game play tactics that exploit them.

A position/discussion entirely too nuanced for certain people. It's almost as though saying "I had a good battle" suddenly makes any discussion of specifics meaningless. Magic, isn't it?

Edited by Steeltrap

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

He's tㅜ뮤king about me.

Meanwhile...

I scored 54 hits the other day in New York. Not one citadel.

During that battle I also...

Fired total of 22 shells at entirely stationary targets at ranges of 10-14km; not one hit.

Fired 6 shells at enemy BB at 4.5km. Not one hit (some landed short, others over..not even sure how that's physically possible).

"Battleships; it's all about the skill" said marketing puke/fanboi and nobody else, ever.

p.s. still got Confederate medal. We lost of course.

The fact someone can show a good result means nothing other than you can get a good result. Same goes for a bad one.  In fact if you look at the battle I mentioned in this post, you'll see how much comes down to dumb luck. Give me a few citadels and I'd have done another 30k damage or so, and I already earned confederate. I have a 1,605 exp battle in the NY, none of which is in any way relevant to what I was raising.

My point has been about the mechanics themselves that allow for ridiculous game play tactics that exploit them.

A position/discussion entirely too nuanced for certain people. It's almost as though saying "I had a good battle" suddenly makes any discussion of specifics meaningless. Magic, isn't it?

The person could not be you cause you are not the only naval

commanders i met on here who kept ranting  USS Wyoming (BB-32) and USS New York (BB-34)  is underpowered.:hiding:

Regards.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Yes, I have never called either of them UP because I rarely talk in those terms, doubly so when there are server stats that help demonstrate one way or another far more effectively than a thousand anecdotes.

Of course you could just sort of grow up and say who you're talking about instead of this nonsense.

If they've been saying these things publicly or it's truly what they believe they won't mind.

Otherwise you could just be making a load of **** up so you can post battle results.

Even if they do believe this, you and the others posting results proves nothing anyway, so the whole thing might just as well be made up.

Personally I don't like either of the ships but that's as much because of how they fall foul of the dispersion mechanics. Doesn't mean you can't have good games in them, but that proves nothing of any consequence.

Edited by Steeltrap

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Yes, I have never called either of them UP because I rarely talk in those terms, doubly so when there are server stats that help demonstrate one way or another far more effectively than a thousand anecdotes.

Of course you could just sort of grow up and say who you're talking about instead of this nonsense.

If they've been saying these things publicly or it's truly what they believe they won't mind.

Otherwise you could just be making a load of **** up so you can post battle results.

Even if they do believe this, you and the others posting results proves nothing anyway, so the whole thing might just as well be made up.

Personally I don't like either of the ships but that's as much because of how they fall foul of the dispersion mechanics. Doesn't mean you can't have good games in them, but that proves nothing of any consequence.

Perhaps you wanna compare USS Wyoming (BB-32) with IJN Myogi see who got the most shells hit and the Citadel and lastly it not i don't want to name well let said there something called naming and shaming but you keep refer to this thread is refer to you well if your mentality keep thinking that suits you and one more thing i don't do things that hurt other Naval Commanders reputations or name or shame them instead i do it in more in a professionalism way so who is more grown up think yourself, from the way i see your reply i already know how your personality are.

Regards.

Edited by davud1537

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

What's "naming and shaming" about saying "So and so spends a lot of time saying xyz is crap"?

Absolutely NOTHING.

Naming and shaming applies to the EULA, namely IN-GAME CONDUCT. I spend plenty of time saying I think certain things are crap because, well, I do think they are crap. If someone wants to mention that I do it, I won't care unless they do so inaccurately i.e. they claim something about me that isn't true.

Now if they DON'T spend a lot of time doing that, then you'd be lying. Even THAT isn't naming and shaming, but wouldn't reflect very well on you. Not that I think you ARE, mind you.

As for the rest?

At least learn to use paragraphs, ok?

Cheers

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

What's "naming and shaming" about saying "So and so spends a lot of time saying xyz is crap"?

Absolutely NOTHING.

Naming and shaming applies to the EULA, namely IN-GAME CONDUCT. I spend plenty of time saying I think certain things are crap because, well, I do think they are crap. If someone wants to mention that I do it, I won't care unless they do so inaccurately i.e. they claim something about me that isn't true.

Now if they DON'T spend a lot of time doing that, then you'd be lying. Even THAT isn't naming and shaming, but wouldn't reflect very well on you. Not that I think you ARE, mind you.

As for the rest?

At least learn to use paragraphs, ok?

Cheers

Hah Paragraph well here the issues, it midnight 3am at here and i am sleeping and

I am replying you on a mobile.. do you think i am in a good mind to write in a paragraph forms anyway 

It 3.02am not gonna reply.

So cheers.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

You guys only ever appear to be online when us Kiwi's are asleep, and while the NY wasn't a bad ship, I'd still prefer the Kongo, just because she can get to places (Can't wait to upgrade the Colorado to North Carolina)

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

You guys only ever appear to be online when us Kiwi's are asleep, and while the NY wasn't a bad ship, I'd still prefer the Kongo, just because she can get to places (Can't wait to upgrade the Colorado to North Carolina)

Well i will like to said IJN Kongou had just a better range compare to USS New York (BB-34) but USS New York (BB-34) could still solo a IJN Kongou if that Naval Commanders have skills and experience but for me what i met those IJN Kongou for the past battle most of them love to blue line to shoot, and yes lastly i also wanna get my USS North Carlolina (BB-55) but still long ahead from it... o.o btw Morning Fellow Naval Commanders.

Regard.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I still have a lot of fun in my Wyoming.

She performs well for her Tier.

Bring on the Myogi's, for breakfast.

Tee

Yeah bring on more IJN Myogi so USS Wyoming (BB-32) can have more

Prey to hunt.

Regards.