Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Perditi0n

Will the flag bundles ever come back?

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
12 posts
2,595 battles

As the title says, very interested in buying a few of these bundles again, starting to run low on some of the flags (5% speed one for example). I know that there are flags included in the bundles that are on sale, but I already have all the prem ships that pop up in the shop so I can't take advantage of these bundles.

Beta Tester
12 posts
2,595 battles

tbh I don't see why the flags are not part of the usual/permanent offerings in the store, at least the 50% xp and 20% credits ones, I am sure that there will be enough demand for them as it is. Afterall, SEA players spend more on the game on average than players in any other region.

4,163 posts
1,877 battles

tbh I don't see why the flags are not part of the usual/permanent offerings in the store, at least the 50% xp and 20% credits ones, I am sure that there will be enough demand for them as it is. Afterall, SEA players spend more on the game on average than players in any other region.

Errr. Last time WG checked, SEA players spent the absolute least on their games compared to all the other regions.

Beta Tester
12 posts
2,595 battles

Errr. Last time WG checked, SEA players spent the absolute least on their games compared to all the other regions.

Oh yeah, it seems that you are right actually! :O

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,965 battles

According to this :http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/31444-some-interesting-info-from-ru/page__st__80__pid__633400#entry633400

I think WG won't sell combat flag bundles again , but maybe +50% EXP or +20% credits will

Check out the signal/flags packages on eu and ru premium shops 

Makes a bit of a mockery of that statement 

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

Sign in to follow this