Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Atlanta special

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,008 battles

We get the Atlanta on special with a bundle ?? but the price is the normal price of the Atlanta anyways with out the other rubbish they have added to it lol.

If you going to have a ship on special then at lest make the ship cheaper than it would be at normal price.

Dont sell it at regular price with a few added bits and then say its on special and your going to save 11% with a "normal price" of  $60au down to $53au when its always at $53au  any other day of the week.

The other junk you added gets used up and you get left with a ship that cost you $53au which is the normal price of the damn ship in the first place.

Now that is a joke.

Why don't you start treating us like normal customers and stop trying to rip off people and the hard earned money they make by trying to sell us rubbish products.

if you going to have a special on a pixel ship, then make it damn cheaper than it would normally be.

at lest make it $10-$15 cheaper from "normal price" .

So please guys don't buy the Atlanta with this crap, because if you buy it then they will keep giving us crap, if you take away the money they want, then they will change their ways or go out of business.

Edited by yobbo1972

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Think about it this way.

The Atlanta is at the same price, but you get all this extra stuff along with it.

Otherwise, don'tt like it, don't buy it.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

This server is crap, EU also. NA is always much better. No stupid bundles, more events and specials... Americans are so generous. 

Profanity. Post edited Warning issued.

~Twisted0ne

Nonsense the MARS server is clearly the best, no stupid bundles, everything is dirt cheap since we 

abandoned monetary systems and instead work for the sake of advancing civilization.

The only downside is the lack of an atmosphere and oxygeeeeeeeennnnnnnnaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh

I would reply to this thread in a more dynamic manner, however since the last huibuh thread made me realise

that people die without breathable air I instead left behind an automated bot that'll keep reposting this message whenever someone makes a thread on this topic.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,008 battles

Think about it this way.

The Atlanta is at the same price, but you get all this extra stuff along with it.

Extra stuff that's rubbish and gets used up etc and ya left with a ship that cost the same anyways.

Customers wont buy sub-par rubbish that's not even a real special.

That's what I'm trying to get at Haku, for people not to like it and not to buy rubbish.

Edited by yobbo1972

621 posts
2,291 battles

Think about it this way.

I guess he's kinda butthurt about buying the Atlanta earlier and not getting the extra stuff, so he feels cheated.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

No....what Yobbo said is true. It's not a special if its not discounted. The flags is meaningless cos you can get it in game too. Premium consumables are insignificant. Make it a special like how WOT gives specials....50%, the 30% or even 15% off the tank gold cost. Now that's a special.

Edited by Spawnster

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

No....what Yobbo said is true. It's not a special if its not discounted.

Only by your standards. By the infamous Malaysian network of aunties, anything that is included in the purchase for free and advertised as such is considered special.

The flags is meaningless cos you can get it in game too.

Not everyone is like you and I. The main thing about this is that it saves time obtaining those flags to use.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,929 battles

Well, I got my Murmansk on "special" which was just a dollar or two off its normal price, plus a few extra flags that aren't really relevant to cruisers such as ramming flags, anti flooding and anti fire, but hey, its better than nothing. 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,008 battles

No....what Yobbo said is true. It's not a special if its not discounted. The flags is meaningless cos you can get it in game too. Premium consumables are insignificant. Make it a special like how WOT gives specials....50%, the 30% or even 15% off the tank gold cost. Now that's a special.

So so so true, its not a special when you buy something that is the same price it would normally be.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,008 battles

Sure you going to get people who are going to spend money and buy what ever they can etc, because they are impulse buyers and don't think they just buy.

Then you will have people who  like myself do think and wont just waste the money on rubbish and will work out if it is worth buying or not.

Now, if WG thought about it more and did make ships cheaper and not just add bundles to the ship, then they would make more money,  as the impulse buyers  would still buy the ships and then the people who think about their money would also buy the ships and everyone knows the more you sell the more you make.

Good business comes from having good specials that brings the customers in to buy your product, having a special that isn't a special like this one is not going to get  most people to buy your product.

Stop ripping of the impulse buys.

[R0GUE]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,906 battles

Sure you going to get people who are going to spend money and buy what ever they can etc, because they are impulse buyers and don't think they just buy.

Then you will have people who  like myself do think and wont just waste the money on rubbish and will work out if it is worth buying or not.

Now, if WG thought about it more and did make ships cheaper and not just add bundles to the ship, then they would make more money,  as the impulse buyers  would still buy the ships and then the people who think about their money would also buy the ships and everyone knows the more you sell the more you make.

Good business comes from having good specials that brings the customers in to buy your product, having a special that isn't a special like this one is not going to get  most people to buy your product.

Stop ripping of the impulse buys.

Dont want to spend money? Not a problem for WG. They got more than enough money as it is

http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.nl/2015/10/new-wargaming-building-on-cyprus-almost.html

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

well players are being well and truly over chat  for the products then hey

That how PTW work and i am no longer those type of peoples i uses to PTW aka Cashier when i play this FPS game called Blackshot well now i stopped PTW on games.
Edited by davud1537

Sign in to follow this