You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Hipster

EU got Fujin

19 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You could alternatively just get the Minekaze. She amounts to the same thing.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,327 battles

This server is crap, EU also. NA is always much better. No stupid bundles, more events and specials... Americans are so generous. 

Profanity. Post edited Warning issued.

~Twisted0ne

Say what?? no stupid bundles?? Probably the thing that both NA and EU complain about most at the moment are the bundles they get.

EU & NA's bundles are normally bloated with generally unwanted Premium time & Doubloons

on the other hand, lately we've been getting nice ship + slot + free consumables/flags bundles

I kinda agree with you on the events and specials thing but when it comes to the bundles you are so far off base it's not funny (speaking as someone who also plays on NA)

Edited by Gunduck

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

This server is crap, EU also. NA is always much better. No stupid bundles, more events and specials... Americans are so generous. 

Profanity. Post edited Warning issued.

~Twisted0ne

Nonsense the MARS server is clearly the best, no stupid bundles, everything is dirt cheap since we 

abandoned monetary systems and instead work for the sake of advancing civilization.

The only downside is the lack of an atmosphere and oxygeeeeeeeennnnnnnnaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Nonsense the MARS server is clearly the best, no stupid bundles, everything is dirt cheap since we 

abandoned monetary systems and instead work for the sake of advancing civilization.

The only downside is the lack of an atmosphere and oxygeeeeeeeennnnnnnnaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh

man you are so in the past - Pluto's moons are where it is at today
Edited by dead_man_walking

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

man you are so in the past - Pluto's moons are where it is at today

I thought it was about that earth-like planet and about the one with weird stuff surrounding it.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I thought it was about that earth-like planet and about the one with weird stuff surrounding it.

nah - gotta be stuff voyager only passed in the last decade ;)

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

nah - gotta be stuff voyager only passed in the last decade ;)

Doh, wake me up when I can have my real life Andromeda-Type Constellation-class starship.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Should've seen the salt when we got Tirpitz without a bundle (and NA and EU did). Much rage, enough salt to pay a Roman legion.

That historical reference....i love you.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

The Fujin looks verrrrrry sweet.  :playing:

However, I'm not buying any premium ships until accelerated crew training is implemented. My money is stayin' in my wallet until then. :sceptic:

280 posts
3,514 battles

hmm makes sense ! because the fujin is a jp so why didnt the asian server have the japanese cute little destroyer?

Inappropriate abbreviation. Post edited, user already warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,293 battles

Planet KIC 8462852 according to the Keplar website...but maybe i'm off topic now...a bit.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Planet KIC 8462852 according to the Keplar website...but maybe i'm off topic now...a bit.

Yeap, it's prolly just another ghost hunt, but hey, as long as we keep hunting we're going to find something one of these days. ;)