Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PlaneKiller

Mainland China Suzhou - Feel like i am riding the lag wave

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
22 posts
2,631 battles

I am playing from Suzhou China, and some days are good, some days are horrible. Today is one of those days. Ping at 55, but every 5 to 10 seconds lag symbol pops up, -35 an the screen pauses. Then every few minutes the game disconnects. Sometimes i can go back in, sometimes i just get the spinning circle for ever.

Love living in China, but hate their Internet quality and policies. 

Sometimes using VPN helps, but not always.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

Not sure if this is his own problem or not.

I usually play the game with around 35 and its stable.

but yesterday (26,Oct GMT+800) the ping floating from 35 to 80, sometimes even 1000~ 2000 or -35  :l with the lag indicator.

checked my PC / Internet, not problem at all :l

Live in  Hong Kong.

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

Hello, we've had reports of strange connectivity with mainland China last night. 

I don't really know what's going on last night. Unfortunately, I can't really suggest anything to help you with it.

However, I would still suggest trying to contact our support team they are better equipped to handle technical issues than I am.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

Hello, we've had reports of strange connectivity with mainland China last night. 

I don't really know what's going on last night. Unfortunately, I can't really suggest anything to help you with it.

However, I would still suggest trying to contact our support team they are better equipped to handle technical issues than I am.

how about Hong Kong? I do experienced same thing.

btw the connection is back to normal now.

Beta Tester
22 posts
2,631 battles

I think you would be more interested in the Chinese version if you prioritize Ping.

Although I have some horrible memory in my 3rd account in the Chinese WoT server.

Not an option, its completely chinese, and I dont read chinese. Also to open an account you have to have a chinese ID, again not something I have.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Actually according to my sekret source it's actually may be some people in China trying to get the Chinese playing here to move over.

It's a rumor, but hey, everything is possible in China.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
404 posts
1,148 battles

I'm also suffering from high ping in Hong Kong

in the past, it was 10-50, later it was 30-70ping

after this patch, it suddenly become 50-200ping

I lose control of my ship when the shells rain(this is when I see 150-200ping)

621 posts
2,271 battles

Live in Hong Kong, don't really have any noticeable ping issues since the patch. Occasionally some bad spikes but it's more or less a random thing that's been here ever since I started.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

update for today :

connection is strange again.

same like the old one

- Minus 35 ping / a few hundred pings with lag indicator

- random d/c

- game ignoring my input when lag indicator is on

Edited by R3negade

Sign in to follow this