You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

What a joke!

55 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

Yep here we go again.

Here I am in my Japanese tier 8 battleship not being able to hit a damn thing cuz RNG say NOPE.

NO MY AIM WAS NOT OFF AT ALL AND NO THE PLAYERS WHERE NOT CHANGING SPEED OR MOVING OUT OF THE DAMN WAY OK.

236 shots fired for only 40 hit and no citadels hit at all, and I was firing at the Atago and that ship is a walking citadel.

Even fired at a Atlanta less than 5km away and couldn't hit its citadel with a full broadside what a joke that was and only hit it with 2 shells from less than 5km away what BS.

This game is so over run by RNG.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles
Edited by Spawnster

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I remember people missing every shot with P8 standart issue pistols despite being otherwise

good with the G36.

I also remember others easily hitting targets even on mid range with the P8... continously.

These people usually stated something along the lines of:

"Meh, I'm just bad with pistols, who cares?"

After all they couldn't blame the tool, since the guys left/right of them easily hit targets.

Luckily for all of us such real life anecdotes have no connection to videogames at all.

Instead it's usually the 0s and 1s being hard coded to work against us.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I play a Colorado and get Citadels with it.

Whats your excuse?

Stop hogging all the damage, that's my excuse! :izmena:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

well, I usually get hits and get citadels in this as well, but that game, it wouldn't hit a damn thing and after firing 236 shot you would think my aim would improve and I would adjust to the shots from before, but no RNG said "na screw you in ya tier 8 BB tonight".

no wonder I find Armoured Warfare more enjoyable as RNG is not as noticeable in that game as it is in WG games.

Why the hell have they made the German and Russian tiers 1-3 ships so bloody crap for??

Isnt tiers 1-3 meant to be the training tiers for new players to the game? if so then why make the ships so bad at them tiers for??? You would think they would make all them ships more balanced for training purposes to help the new players out, not make rubbish ships that are hard to play even for experienced players.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

If your not running a premium account you get the poor mans RNG :P

it doesn't matter if you are or aren't running premium account, RNG is still BS.

Yes I have a premium account. only thing that is worth spending money on.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

Well, I'm just happy that I got through the Nagato grind.

See I didn't mind the Nagato grind, I found it to be a good ship and I did well in it.

I also like the Amagi, it can take a hit and gives a good account for its self, most of the time. but rather not take on a North Carolina or a Tirpitz by its self tho as the Amagi does tend to get citadel  by those 2 ship often.

1,230 posts
2,418 battles

See I didn't mind the Nagato grind, I found it to be a good ship and I did well in it.

I also like the Amagi, it can take a hit and gives a good account for its self, most of the time. but rather not take on a North Carolina or a Tirpitz by its self tho as the Amagi does tend to get citadel  by those 2 ship often.

lel, yobbo, u know things

well, I'm to be clear

Do you know RNG?

There's luck involved too you know

relax, and try again tmr

Don't let games mess your mood, and your life up so much yobbo

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,183 battles

All you do is complaining about the game! Why don't you just quit! That's the most simple way to solve all of your problems!
I only have some issues with the moderators... 

Insults towards moderators. User already sanctioned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Meh, RNGeus let me citadel a Iowa when it's first introduced in my Pencil-cola with HE.

Nothing to be furious about, sometimes they are on your side, sometimes they don't.

When they don't,

(I do love borrowing stuff from ragster-san, lol)

lzStJ3k.gif

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

All you do is complaining about the game! Why don't you just quit! That's the most simple way to solve all of your problems!

I only have some issues with the moderators... 

I don't have any trouble with any moderators at all.
I love all moderators :great:in a Bromance kinda way ​:D
And if you don't complain about things then nothing gets changed and the game remains rubbish doesn't it?

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Yep here we go again.
Here I am in my Japanese tier 8 battleship not being able to hit a damn thing cuz RNG say NOPE.

NO MY AIM WAS NOT OFF AT ALL AND NO THE PLAYERS WHERE NOT CHANGING SPEED OR MOVING OUT OF THE DAMN WAY OK.

236 shots fired for only 40 hit and no citadels hit at all, and I was firing at the Atago and that ship is a walking citadel.
Even fired at a Atlanta less than 5km away and couldn't hit its citadel with a full broadside what a joke that was and only hit it with 2 shells from less than 5km away what BS.

This game is so over run by RNG.

i feel you, hang on there! although i must ask, what is the joke, the RNG or your shooting?   ------ just kidding :trollface:.

breathe in, breathe out, relax and forget everything about this game so you can play for another day. Click Battle then you can be sure that we will be here, waiting, for your next post. :honoring:

Alpha Tester
129 posts
3,249 battles

LOL.

This is a WG product.

RNG is part and parcel of our, WR and any other stats never were created by us.

Totally gave up using WG 90's style interface.

4 [Redacted] times I tried to correct this post from my iPad, no, WG too early 90's for that to happen.

Boris Yeltsein is deD BTW.

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Other days Karlsruhe.

I didn't know people outside of Germany used the southern parts as a synonym for bad.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,183 battles

I don't have any trouble with any moderators at all.
I love all moderators :great:in a Bromance kinda way ​:D
And if you don't complain about things then nothing gets changed and the game remains rubbish doesn't it?

Nope... I don't have much to complain about the game. It works just right. The only problem with WG is the behavior of the staffs and mods.

621 posts
2,289 battles

I didn't know people outside of Germany used the southern parts as a synonym for bad.

Referring to the ship, obviously; that thing can get into the best situations possible and come out looking like it just got shanked by a freaking ICBM. Earlier today I managed to sneak around the entire enemy team and find 2 undefended enemy carriers, but the combination of the Karlsruhe's speed, gun range and mobility meant that by the time I had come within range they were sending the second 4-squadron wave of torpedo bombers against me.

Which, you know, is bad news in any ship.