You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Maltusha

TRANSFER OF ACCOUNT

10 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,176 battles

Advice Needed!

Hey Captains,

I am currently enjoying this game on a WOWS ASIA. I am however from the UK. I am living and working in Singapore but am due to return to the UK in December. Obviously I will have to log on to the EU servers to continue playing this great game (Low Tier German ships suck ass though)

Can I ask any of you how I go about transferring my account? I know it can be done. I refuse to create another account and have to spend time and money again reaching the same level I am at now Tier 5-6 in all classes.

Any help or advice you guys could share would be appreciated very much.

Good luck and fair seas haha

Bill

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Advice Needed!

Hey Captains,

I am currently enjoying this game on a WOWS ASIA. I am however from the UK. I am living and working in Singapore but am due to return to the UK in December. Obviously I will have to log on to the EU servers to continue playing this great game (Low Tier German ships suck ass though)

Can I ask any of you how I go about transferring my account? I know it can be done. I refuse to create another account and have to spend time and money again reaching the same level I am at now Tier 5-6 in all classes.

Any help or advice you guys could share would be appreciated very much.

Good luck and fair seas haha

Bill

Ahoy Fellow Naval Commander Maltusha

Unfortunately, there no such function yet, we could not transfer account from one server to another server yet. So if you want to continue play with us kindly download the asia client server.

And also have a safe flight back to UK.

Regards.

Nimitz:hiding:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Playing from Germany here, 120ms ping, no lagspikes or stutering even with top population.

Feel free to continue playing on SEA.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Playing from Germany here, 120ms ping, no lagspikes or stutering even with top population.

Feel free to continue playing on SEA.

This.

You can try support but I don't like your chances.  I know of quite a few very deserving members who had the option refused.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Just out of curiosity. There were several server transfers from NA to SEA when SEA was first made for WoT.

Going by that, a server transfer is feasible, so why would it not be possible now?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Just out of curiosity. There were several server transfers from NA to SEA when SEA was first made for WoT.

Going by that, a server transfer is feasible, so why would it not be possible now?

it's feasible and possible - policy is to not do it (and I have no idea why and am not getting into that debate lol)

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

NA, RU and EU players can often play any of these three servers, however here at SEA, we don't have that function.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

NA, RU and EU players can often play any of these three servers, however here at SEA, we don't have that function.

They can?

That being said, I did remember seeing a Polish player in the game once, using a Polish ship, but I can't remember anymore details.