Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

Arrogant friend about bismark

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,490 battles

ok so my friend is absolute that the bismark will be tier 8 premium aswell as tirpitz and says its in the wiki as a premium ship but i know it will be the tier 8 battleship on the german line so who is right Fact 2 bismark class battleships were made Fact Tirpitz is in game as a premium ship so why would they make 2 of the exact same premium ships thing called placeholders ....

Edited by unknownaussie

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Sure...except that the Bismarck is the name ship of her class. If you notice, the premium ships so far are ships that are not the name ship of her class.

It was also established a pretty long time ago, by Wargaming, that the Bismarck is going to be a tier 8 normal ship.

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles

Sure...except that the Bismarck is the name ship of her class. If you notice, the premium ships so far are ships that are not the name ship of her class.

It was also established a pretty long time ago, by Wargaming, that the Bismarck is going to be a tier 8 normal ship.

Sims and Atlanta are both lead ships of their class, and that is just the first two that come to mind.  I think the premiums are just singular well known or interesting ships, doesn't matter if they are class leads or not.

Bismarck will almost certainly be the tier 8 regular German BB though.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Perhaps I should've made an adjustment.

If you're not seeing the lead ship of her class, you can pretty much expect the lead ship to be in the game.

Alpha Tester
54 posts
1,479 battles

Wonder if Bismarck will actually have any advantage over the Tirpitz to compensate for the fact that the latter has torps and the former doesn't.

Edited by newnar

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Wonder if Bismarck will actually have any advantage over the Tirpitz to compensate for the fact that the latter has torps and the former doesn't.

She starts with a broken rudder, but has no hitpoints.

Instead she gets sunk by destroying all modules, if required the battle timer will be automatically expanded.

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

You wouldn't want an Atlanta in the Tech Tree now~ :D (being all pew pew and having paper armor as such for a tier 7)

me be like:

xkXGH8c.gif

Sims on the other hand, hmm~ good war records I suppose.. idk~ :v

84 posts
4,438 battles

Sims and Atlanta are both lead ships of their class, and that is just the first two that come to mind.  I think the premiums are just singular well known or interesting ships, doesn't matter if they are class leads or not.

Bismarck will almost certainly be the tier 8 regular German BB though.

I have no idea about Sims, but Atlanta is a cruiser designed for a dedicated role which is to provide AA for the fleet. That's why she's being armed with 127mm. DP gun while all other regular light cruiser of the same era are armed with 152-155mm(Cleveland for example). meaning that Atlanta can't played the same way as you play another. Therefore she shouldn't be included in the tech tree.

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

I think you mean torpedoes will only destroy the rudder and do no HP damage.... or the ability to 1 hit kill British ships LOL

But seriously, the Bismarck in wiki is, indeed, currently a placeholder. 

Sign in to follow this