6 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,210 battles

So I went back to port after the match ends like usual,and then clicked on the next ship I'm going to play (in this case my dear Haruna-san xD),then this happened.

All my HUD in the port screen went missing,so I restarted the game and it all went back to normal.

I'm not sure if this is going to happen again or not,but hey I did managed to take some beautiful screenshot of my fave ship!

And yes,there are indeed black dots in the picture to hide THAT flag.

FZbGfAe.jpg?1

nTlLLKH.jpg?1

Now... I've been thinking,why not just give us the ability to actually hide the port HUD? That way we can all take some beautiful screenshots of our ship.

Edit : :trollface:

Edited by xDave1337x

724 posts
2,210 battles

Nice idea Dave, b-b-but

I have to lose money to get it?

NOOOO

ONLY FOR FREE

PLS VADIM U"LL HEAR ME

OR CONANAN

What are you talking about? That ability should be free for all of us to use xD

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

So I went back to port after the match ends like usual,and then clicked on the next ship I'm going to play (in this case my dear Haruna-san xD),then this happened.

All my HUD in the port screen went missing,so I restarted the game and it all went back to normal.

I'm not sure if this is going to happen again or not,but hey I did managed to take some beautiful screenshot of my fave ship!

And yes,there are indeed black dots in the picture to hide THAT flag.

FZbGfAe.jpg?1

nTlLLKH.jpg?1

Now... I've been thinking,why not just give us the ability to actually hide the port HUD? That way we can all take some beautiful screenshots of our ship.

Edit : :trollface:

Dave you do know you don't have to hide the RSF in screen shots any more?

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6806-guideline-regarding-the-rising-sun-flag-and-other-miscellaneous-historical-references/

724 posts
2,210 battles

Well TBH I did read this before, but It didn't talk about the RSF flag in screenshot so I was uncertain about censoring the RSF or not...

But anyways,thanks for enlightening me on this. :honoring: