Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Raycule7

error connection server, "the current installed version of the game is older than that of the server" messaeg

8 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,145 battles

I trying to login my account in SEA Server with my NA Client Game in 23 Oktober 2015, and it's got that error message. i think it's only for that time, but i try to login again in 24 Oktober (same hour with yesterday). and it's still with that error. i don't meet this error before.. what should i do? can i keep play in SEA Server with NA Client?

Super Tester
1,310 posts

FYI. theres no SEA server.

the asia server is located in japan. not sea :v

ASIA, NA, and EU used to have same exact client.

but right now there is an event that exclusive to NA region (halloween). this resulted in different client version.

u could expect NA to have same client version again like other region once the halloween event is ended. (probably)

until then, either waiting. or redownloading client from asia wargaming.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

SEA and NA Server is different, so suggest you download 2 separate client server files on your computer.

Simply go to NA Client and download it then if you want to download SEA just download the SEA Client and rename the file or download on another file

that will ensure you able to play on 2 different server.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

well in script_config.xml

<server online="true">
        <host addr="login.worldofwarships.jp:20020" alias="WOWS ASIA"/>
    </server>

well. i dont really know how to trace route where is it exactly. since the login server domain is in .jp , i assumed that the server is in jp.

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

well in script_config.xml

<server online="true">
        <host addr="login.worldofwarships.jp:20020" alias="WOWS ASIA"/>
    </server>

well. i dont really know how to trace route where is it exactly. since the login server domain is in .jp , i assumed that the server is in jp.

lel, just a notice, if anyone wanna test their ping, you should use worldofwarships.JP thou

Weird eh

Sign in to follow this