Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MEOW_MEE

Amagi is too weak in tier 8 BB?

23 comments in this topic

32 posts
8,208 battles

Just as the title mentioned, I feel Amagi is really too weak amongst tier 8 BB, hardly deliver to NC or Tipitz significant damages in mid range, not to mention tier 9 or 10 BBs. Even in close range, NC and Tirpitz bow is so tough to deal damage to them. Aside from her large citadel, the firing accuracy is worse then Nagato. Yes, I feel bad for Amagi.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

a friend of mine share this vid 

weak? o.O
shes just as good as other tier 8 BB out there.

shes just have a little weaker armour. thats it. her fire power is top notch at tier 8

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

a friend of mine share this vid 

weak? o.O

shes just as good as other tier 8 BB out there.

shes just have a little weaker armour. thats it. her fire power is top notch at tier 8

yup, what she lacks in AA and armor compared to NC, she gives back in firepower and impressive mobility.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Thats because shes not a BB but a BC.

figures why at CBT she was efficient in blowing up cruisers

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

as Amagi user i'm completely DISAGREE with you,, why? i find Amagi pretty much,, average,, why do you tanking with Battlecruiser? that not how it built for,, it mean to pursuit the enemies and fast attack,, not tanking,, hope this is just only a troll thread like the other one :sceptic:

Edited by Admiral_Sonoda_Umi

161 posts
5,905 battles

Amagi is far more than weak. Playing at stock maybe a bit lacking but a fully upgrade on is rather impressive in terms of firepower and speed. AA may not be as great as NC but the base is better than Tripitz and with modules and commander skill her AA can be quite good. Although you still need to depend on CA defensive fire anyway.

1,230 posts
2,367 battles

To OP

If Amagi is really weak, why there is only minor group that rants, not the major group

P.S. To Deathskyz. CC is bottlekroozer not BC

mX4obHQ.jpg

Source https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull_classification_symbol

2nd p.s. I hate mobile forums

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

The Amagi is fantastic.

It is a battlecruiser so its built for speed and to hit but it has weaker armour.

I find its the best battleship all around, plenty of cits versus Tirpitz etc, and has the best close guns of any BB. So many CQC awards in this.

Super Tester
293 posts
4,850 battles

The amagi is a fine ship, sure her armour is not rly good due to her being designed as a BC, but her guns and mobility makes up for it 

Beta Tester
72 posts
5,879 battles

you are saying what the hell. Amagi is the best battleships tier 8 with extremely high precision and aa gun system is not bad, but you say it weaker, I played through Amagi and I felt it was great :izmena:

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

Amagi is a battlecruiser not a battleship

she'll probably be moved to a BC line if that ever eventuates.

You should be more concerned about the Izumo afterwards

Izumo is an extremely high difficulty ship, much more so then the Amagi with its weak armor.

Alpha Tester
32 posts
4,824 battles

There is no weak Amagi, only bad captain.

Amagi is a fearsome ship, especially for CA's players like me. Every single time my Mogami gets shot from Amagi, it's a cit at least :hiding:

She's fast and stronk as **** against HE compare with NC.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Well, I just bought the Amagi and have played 2 battles stock. I would say its good just based on the stock config. It's pretty maneouverable with stock engine and so much better than Nagato. I'm looking forward to taming this beauty.

724 posts
2,179 battles

Thanks for the reply. I learned to use it as BC now and the results are not bad.. 160k damage delivered. Thanks for the advice.

To OP

If Amagi is really weak, why there is only minor group that rants, not the major group

P.S. To Deathskyz. CC is bottlekroozer not BC

mX4obHQ.jpg

Source https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull_classification_symbol

2nd p.s. I hate mobile forums

Again,it is CC not BC. I'm glad you learned how to properly use it.

I heard its a up-gunned and up-sized Kongo (which is my fave CC),can't wait to try one myself xD

>tfw broke and amagi costs 10m

>plox Vadim gibe money i habe cancur

>dead.png

Edited by xDave1337x

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

So far...i've played 7 games in Amagi. 1st to 4th games were just meh games as i break in the ship. Then this happened on the 5th game. Bear in mind it is still stock.

shot-15.10.25_23.15.16-0939.jpg

shot-15.10.25_23.15.18-0492.jpg

shot-15.10.25_23.15.21-0550.jpg

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

And then on the 6th game. Got the last kill by ramming the enemy Colorado. This game was my best damage dealing game ever with 178058 damage. The 7th game was a lost but it was a 120k damage game. All in all, the Amagi is a beast. I'm looking forward to it as i just got the B hull.

shot-15.10.25_23.30.34-0266.jpg

shot-15.10.25_23.30.38-0652.jpg

shot-15.10.25_23.30.41-0686.jpg

Edited by Spawnster

17 posts
338 battles

- I feel good Amagi is a warship, it is capable of great Citadel, if you make it less, I think due to your play style matter?

Beta Tester
14 posts
4,219 battles

so far my Amagi got best kill ratio per game, and most planes kill between along all my boat in docks ... so I doubt it really weak

Sign in to follow this