Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

1 comment in this topic

423 posts
3,175 battles

3 battles with the Derzkyi and I was shocked. Yes, shocked! I always know that the Soviet Red Army often employed meatwave tactic (as proved on Battle of Kursk and multiple attempt during Operation Volga River - Stalingrad/Volvograd for someone who didn't know), but the Russian DD really, really kick me off faster than shots of vodka with juice. 5 torpedo tubes x2 per one. That's 10 torpedoes in the water... And for the hell of it, 10 could be used like carpet bomb, from a full broadside (unlike American you gotta launch it from both broadside).

The only downside is 3 clicks range. No problem, we got division members for that. For Stalin (I know damn well that Stalin wasn't the one who employed that meatwave tactic, his appointed commander was), believes that if 10 men failed to FTU (Foreign Trade University - but I like the way you think) 11 would do.

So you might ask what reason for me to write this bollocks? Well, I write it to hopefully got some division-mate who would willing to join the Red Revolution with me. Scare them off with our torpedoes. For Mother Russia, for our Lord Vadim!!!!

Sign in to follow this