Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Not winning today

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Well I cant seem to win a damn game today at all.

1 win in about 8 games says stuff you WG, I'm going to go download Armoured Warfare instead since you being a total B#&@H today.

724 posts
2,153 battles

Hmm I don't think you can mention about any other games here tho...

LOL salty salty. Sometimes RNGesus just isn't on your side,and you should stop playing if that happens and do something else before it completely screws up your WR.

Take a 1 day break or longer,depends on you.

Edited by xDave1337x

112 posts
1,431 battles

Nah, gotta agree with Yobbo.....MM and RNGesus are just being complete arseholes tonight.

Can the Mods please have a word with them, cause they are not playing well with others.....:hiding:

724 posts
2,153 battles

Fixed :hiding:

Or maybe sacrificing yourself to lord Vadim, and he'll provide a good MM for everyone.

Die a hero.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Hmm I don't think you can mention about any other games here tho...

LOL salty salty. Sometimes RNGesus just isn't on your side,and you should stop playing if that happens and do something else before it completely screws up your WR.

Take a 1 day break or longer,depends on you.

hmm been working, so I can only play 7 days out of 14 because I work the other 7 days as it is. So I do get plenty of time away from the game. :(

724 posts
2,153 battles

hmm been working, so I can only play 7 days out of 14 because I work the other 7 days as it is. So I do get plenty of time away from the game. :(

Well then all I can do is wish you the best.

May the RNGesus be with you,amen.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Well then all I can do is wish you the best.

May the RNGesus be with you,amen.

That's the trouble with games like this, you just cant jump on and play the game and enjoy the game because of RNG and MM screwing players over all the time.

If RNG and MM hate you for the day then ya screwed because you have to stop playing unless you enjoy losing all your games and I for one don't enjoy losing all my games, when  I know  as a player I can hold my own.

Back in the day of COD 1-4 you never really had to worry about MM or RNG being a bitch to you, unlike games of today, It use to be just you, "the player" and how good your computer was and how good your ping was that made the difference, not a random number saying if you going to hit what you are aiming at etc.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Why do you think I've played so few battles compared with many here?

I'm not going to repeat what I did with WoT, which included YEARS of premium and a number of premium tanks, so I play now and again until certain underlying aspects annoy me sufficiently that I quit. Just SOME of the aspects include MM (more a case of getting bottom tier over and over than 'bad' MM) and losing repeatedly when I've done the best I could do (top of your team as tier 5 in a tier 6 battle where 10 of your team doesn't crack 350 exp? Yeah, gg).

Rather than raging (well, sometimes I still do...but I don't do so other than in broad terms out of battle) I simply quit.

It's meant I play literally only when I feel like it and not for one second longer than when I get sick of it. Sometimes that's several battles, sometimes it's 1-2. And I don't play every day. I come back to it more as a curiosity than anything I take 'seriously', and that way the (many) things I don't like about the current game really don't bother me much.

Sure, WG doesn't get my money, but somehow I don't think they care about that. In fact in my case I know they don't. By not spending money, I don't feel some sort of obligation to play, either.

Edited by Steeltrap

Beta Tester
906 posts

I had a shit day the other day, 8 losses in a row.

I have noticed another dodgy mechanic in this game. Alot of shots don't register damage against other ships. Another handicap and gimping feature that is hidden.

Take for example, just then I was pounding away with a T6 Russian DD into a Fuso. There were salvos of 4 hits not registering any damage.

Come later in the game, I hit a Mumanaksi, each hit registered 600 damage. This is total BS, The game I had over 117 hits for 23399 damage. So a total of 199 damage a shot. I don't recall seeing shots coming up as 199 damage in the game. Its either 628 or nothing for a single shell.

Man this game shits me at times. FFS, if you are going to handicap good players then at least make them aware and reward them with more XP if they are playing a severely handicapped game. This goes with robbing you of citadels.

Looks like the murmanski player was a veteran too, does this mean I gota scout the seas now and aim for non-rookies.

Sad game, my premium time is coming up, I guess no more money for WG. WG needs to fix this shit.

If you want to protect Noobs, then give them their own noob field to play in, I don;t care if I go up against really good players as long as the game is consistent.

Beta Tester
906 posts

Some times you lose cos you got bad teammate. Wait them all in the game can fix this ~

Nope, its that WG/MM decides to make those bad teammates stick to you like sh!t thats why. There is nothing random about the MM. Its carefully calculated.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Nope, its that WG/MM decides to make those bad teammates stick to you like sh!t thats why. There is nothing random about the MM. Its carefully calculated.

I agree, sometimes after you do manage to get a few wins in a row, you then get stuck with the worst of worst lemming team players that all go the same way and lose.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I agree, sometimes after you do manage to get a few wins in a row, you then get stuck with the worst of worst lemming team players that all go the same way and lose.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/10126-ever-wonder-if-rng-is-out-to-get-you/page__st__40__pid__144507#entry144507

Sign in to follow this