You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bukey

What the hell with Bouge CV

74 comments in this topic

95 posts
1,563 battles

I'm venting steam and I'm really getting tired of this crap CV. Bouge should be a Tier 4 CV the damn thing can't handle shit Langley is a much better CV at it's level after upgrading it's  modules. But bouge just sux it's planes dies faster than I kill mosquitoes even after upgrading and have the most stupidest Flight Control upgrades ( Some one must have been high with these 2 upgrades ). yeah yeah you'll one defensive other aggressive but it's pwn counter part on the japan line has a much better FC upgrade. Every time a Bouge and Zuiho goes head to head japan can ove power the Bouge easy.

You guys must look in to this CV again I enjoyed playing with my langley but this thing is giving me headaches at least give some thing with 2 torpedo bomber squads and one fighter unit this is really under powered and missed matched with the japan counterpart.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Yeah, Bogue is weird, I keep ending up circling my fighters around empty CVs while waiting for my dive bombers to return from their last 5k damage bombing run.

930 posts

Langley is a much better CV at it's level after upgrading it's  modules.

Bogue is practically a Langley with better planes.

it's planes dies faster than I kill mosquitoes 

Langley's planes die faster, trust me.

most stupidest Flight Control upgrades ( Some one must have been high with these 2 upgrades ). 

If you dont like playing the 2/0/1 setup, try the stock one. 

Every time a Bouge and Zuiho goes head to head japan can ove power the Bouge easy.

Don't think so.

give some thing with 2 torpedo bomber squads and one fighter unit

unfortunately that wont happen 3 tiers later.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Yep, the Bouge and a black hole have something in common....... they both suck - immensely.

I ground mine through PvE with the strike package. You can get a WIN and 600-800 XP every battle. 

Additionally you can practice the crap out of manual bombs and torps, make the occasional mess of doing so and not have dire consequences of doing that in PvP.

"Look Ma... I got an Independence without frustration" :medal:

168 posts
5,687 battles

I quite enjoy taking the 2/0/1 control and hunting down IJN planes.

Would be kinda boring/pointless if it was just a mirror image of the opposing CV line.

The only issue is you don't exactly get a ton of XP from killing aircraft, and your contribution to victory is a bit less direct by stopping friendlies from being torpedoed.

You can also use your fighters to spot enemy destroyers.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I'm venting steam and I'm really getting tired of this crap CV. Bouge should be a Tier 4 CV the damn thing can't handle shit Langley is a much better CV at it's level after upgrading it's  modules. But bouge just sux it's planes dies faster than I kill mosquitoes even after upgrading and have the most stupidest Flight Control upgrades ( Some one must have been high with these 2 upgrades ). yeah yeah you'll one defensive other aggressive but it's pwn counter part on the japan line has a much better FC upgrade. Every time a Bouge and Zuiho goes head to head japan can ove power the Bouge easy.

You guys must look in to this CV again I enjoyed playing with my langley but this thing is giving me headaches at least give some thing with 2 torpedo bomber squads and one fighter unit this is really under powered and missed matched with the japan counterpart.

Another pointless thread on Bogue CV......If you hate it then sell it end of story.

[FYI: USS Bogue (CVE-9) Naval Commander here.]

Edited by davud1537

65 posts
2,362 battles

I free xp'd through Bogue. It was a dog, but then I gave up on the US line completely due to their preference for dive bombers (which in this game are more annoying than dangerous).

I'm enjoying the IJN line a lot more.

Edited by Osi

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I free xp'd through Bogue. It was a dog, but then I gave up on the US line completely due to their preference for dive bombers (which in this game are more annoying than dangerous).

I'm enjoying the IJN line a lot more.

Lol give up on US CV due to their preference on DB well cause IRL US CV are more to likely use DB rather than TB and in this game US CV especially the USS Bogue (CVE-9) is the best tier 5 CV rather than the Indy and Ranger.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

u might ask to zuiho's captain 

who they fear the most ?

zuiho captain will answer : "bogue with 2 fighter loadout"

bogue eat zuiho pretty well.

if u lost against zuiho.

its either that zuiho captain is really good. or u are just bad at handing ur ship. 

actually.

bogue will wipe zuiho with any loadout.

2 0 1 = pure destruction for zuiho

1 1 1 = 1 fighter can handel zuiho pretty well. wipe their fighter. after that wipe their  other planes. while u can still do significant damage ur self

0 1 2 = trust me. zuiho FT will run out of ammo before he can wipe all of ur 6 planes in 1 squadron

if u are getting overpowered by zuiho everytime.

i only can say : do better.

Edited by ReNation

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

u might ask to zuiho's captain 

who they fear the most ?

zuiho captain will answer : "bogue with 2 fighter loadout"

bogue eat zuiho pretty well.

if u lost against zuiho.

its either that zuiho captain is really good. or u are just bad at handing ur ship. 

Yup i argree with you i would like to said 1 USS Bogue (CVE-9) could ground 2 enemy IJN Zuiho CV completely, i just feel pathetic for those who free exp from langley and skip bouge and went to Indy get rekt by the Ryujo 3-1-1 load ouy, just feel pathetic for them.

65 posts
2,362 battles

Lol give up on US CV due to their preference on DB well cause IRL US CV are more to likely use DB rather than TB and in this game US CV especially the USS Bogue (CVE-9) is the best tier 5 CV rather than the Indy and Ranger.

RL history and this game have nothing to do with each other.

Edited by Osi

95 posts
1,563 battles

I don't doubt it, but you can see people about it.

lol nice one .... This is freaking game nothing to with history and what is this load out 1,1,1 if the load was like that I would be loving it problem is there's nothing like that it's 1 0 1, 2 1 0 or 2 0 1.

davud1537 You must have been a captain of one of those ships but there's a deference this is not the real world this is a game so stop being such a prick. If you like sooooo much good keep it good for you stop looking down on others it just makes you look like an idiot.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

RL history and this game have nothing to do with each other.

You sure about it cause from what i know IRL US CV are tend to use DB rather than use TB in real so does in this game mechanic where US CV are tend to use DB than TB to sunk a ships but just the DB strike need to take more than single one squadron to sunk it. For IJN if you see IRL history or any documentary they tend to use TB rather than DB to sunk a ships so in this game IJN are likely to sunk a ships with their TB rather than DB. So does this make sense to you now.

I don't doubt it, but you can see people about it.

I never said i doubt it, i just feel pathetic to those who free exp the USS Bogue (CVE-9) cause they all missed the fun of it so that why i feel pathetic to them.

95 posts
1,563 battles

Bogue is practically a Langley with better planes.

May be but not better planes ... as you have said trust me

Langley's planes die faster, trust me.

I don't think so I used langley it's fighters and the Torp planes holds it's own much better than with Bouge

930 posts

May be but not better planes ... as you have said trust me

I don't think so I used langley it's fighters and the Torp planes holds it's own much better than with Bouge

Or you have been facing clevelands or other ships with high AA these whole time

95 posts
1,563 battles

You sure about it cause from what i know IRL US CV are tend to use DB rather than use TB in real so does in this game mechanic where US CV are tend to use DB than TB to sunk a ships but just the DB strike need to take more than single one squadron to sunk it. For IJN if you see IRL history or any documentary they tend to use TB rather than DB to sunk a ships so in this game IJN are likely to sunk a ships with their TB rather than DB. So does this make sense to you now.

So what they used to do that in real world war history what I'm saying is bouge is unbalanced it need to be re balanced and I'm posting this for the admins not for others even it have more DB what good it can do with 2 1 0 load out they gonna be taken out with out air cover bouge need a 1 1 1 load out I use the default even I've unlocked the other two. Also as a gamer I don't care what history was about a ship it has to be fun to play not pain in the a** to get through.

95 posts
1,563 battles

Or you have been facing clevelands or other ships with high AA these whole time

I avoid the Cruisers mostly go after the slower stuff like the BB's or the enemy CV I do have my planes at the top tier but IJN fighters keeps killing them even with out enemy AA support which never happened to me with me Langley I have taken on IJN tier 5 CV's and given them hell with it but this thing oh god.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Well it's a CV so I don't mind the speed.

You would when your team decided to fail you. (Which as you can imagine in an "Online" game will be happening very often)

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

It was actually surprisingly alright, the dive bombers are practically like snipers and are very accurrate, and the fighters are very good too.

Only gripe is that if you are caught out alone (i.e.the team abandons you, you are screwed beyond help) - too slow to run and its secondaries are next to useless, a Zuiho has better secondaries and speed lol

Edited by Blitzkreig95

95 posts
1,563 battles

You would when your team decided to fail you. (Which as you can imagine in an "Online" game will be happening very often)

Oh yeah that happens to me 95% of the time .... lot of players don't know how to play this game people who come from WoT or any other tank game think it's point and shoot when it's not.