Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
m4f141980

Nicholas on top of Clemson when collision

3 comments in this topic

2 posts
2,575 battles

Hi,

As funny as the topic may seem it does happen :teethhappy: ... so here it goes

Issue:    My Nicholas tier v on top of another dd clemson tier iv when collision rather than drift the other away

Screenshots: as attached
Ship: my ship nicholas.. the other is clemson
Map: cant remember please see attached
Occurrences:  Only Once
Tested: I Hope not but i'll keep in mind
Severity: cannot go anywhere it can move but cannot turn.. i tried run aground to seperate.. we hooked up for about 4 minutes i guess and never got separated but we did become torp fortress.. haha destroyed at least 3 ships while at it
Details:  as i was charging a bb a clemson suddenly turn 90 deg perpendiclar to my bow.. i also assume he was in full speed also

shot-15.10.21_09.28.31-0644.jpg

shot-15.10.21_09.28.33-0008.jpg

Edited by m4f141980

724 posts
2,153 battles

Do you by any chance,have the replay function enabled? If so,it'll be better if you could provide a link to your replay (upload it to any file hosting website like google drive etc.).

If not, click HERE to learn how to enable your replay function in case the same thing happens again.

2 posts
2,575 battles

sadly nope.. but ill see in future i'll turn on the replay... its pretty funny actually.. when i was in turbo, he cuts in the middle, then my boat bow was pitching up high from his and from there we stuck together until the end of game.. thanks anyway for the reply..

Sign in to follow this