Sign in to follow this  
Ayase_Eli_1

[content removed] update the new water effects, WOWS waters when we can so nice

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,332 battles

[content removed]AAAAAAA~:izmena:WOWS waters sometimes through the model, light is not enough realistic ah:sceptic:

Overt promotion/linking to other games. Post edited, thread locked, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

In due time, I guess.

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Personally, I'd find it hard to believe that this is an exclusive collaboration.

If that is the case, it should not be much longer.

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,332 battles

Personally, I'd find it hard to believe that this is an exclusive collaboration.

If that is the case, it should not be much longer.

oh I just hope WG can better improve the game, after all, I do not say that someone will see:hiding:

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,332 battles

From a mod, but you can see what it would look like in Warships.

The water feels uncomfortable ah, really should not be so far from the sea, right?:hiding:

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

You sure this is allowed in WG's forum?

Not to say I am not impressed, but Graphics had never been an issue for them even before such change.

As Jingles said, WT get all the Hard stuff right, but get all the easy things completely wrong.

Edited by Alvin1020

1,836 posts
8,068 battles

Not to say I am not impressed, but Graphics had never been an issue for them even before such change.

i've never notice that but oh well +1 for that :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

It actually looks ugly(damn those white stuff). The waves look unnatural and clockwork. They made it look more like a membrane of some slimy alien creature than a fluid. They should have ripped GTA 5/bioshock's wave physics then took AC:blackflag's color, damn that would look fantastic.

Also I've heard from my friends that it's not quite optimized and eats up chunks of your GPU.

Edited by Deicide

1,836 posts
8,068 battles

It actually looks ugly(damn those white stuff). The waves look unnatural and clockwork. Also I've heard from my friends that it's not quite optimized and eats up chunks of your GPU.

RIP Game Performance if that if you set it to high 

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

It actually looks ugly(damn those white stuff). The waves look unnatural and clockwork. They made it look more like a membrane of some slimy alien creature than a fluid. They should have ripped GTA 5/bioshock's wave physics then took AC:blackflag's color, damn that would look fantastic.

Also I've heard from my friends that it's not quite optimized and eats up chunks of your GPU.

Surprisingly no.

It is a very well optimized game, which is not always the case in World of Tanks and Warships.

But does Gaijn make use of this well? No.

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,332 battles

As Jingles said, WT get all the Hard stuff right, but get all the easy things completely wrong.

Water also play an important part, but I believe there are a considerable number of players driving the highest quality and are not satisfied with the current of the water, not always naval marine, air so fast, so players will not consciously put some focus on on the game screen:amazed:

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Surprisingly no.

It is a very well optimized game, which is not always the case in World of Tanks and Warships.

But does Gaijn make use of this well? No.

the game yes, but I was talking about the nVidia Waterworks.