You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mandoros

No halloween premium ships in asia server?

31 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Again,

I think we're going to get it, but as a tradition of course SEA will had them the shortest and latest.

Because reasons.

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

There is simply no point to celebrating something that the businesses of the region use as an excuse to sell things at a discount. Halloween is a purely commercial event for us.

This is not World of Tanks. The game is developed by an altogether different sub-company (WG St. Petersburg). Stop assuming that everything in World of Tanks should be in World of Warships.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

The Rite of Conanisation. :P

Saying a silent word of prayer to Conana leads to the enemy ships leaking blood as they suddenly lose all speed and are very vulnerable to citadels from even secondary battery fire. The Apostalic Nuncio has attended such a session but no comment was given by him when he left the premises.

Edited by Haku

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Hello. I am sorry to disappoint you but we will not doing the Halloween stuff. However, we might be getting stuff the other regions won't be getting :P I just can't say yet.

Getting Potatoes event?:great::trollface:

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

Hello. I am sorry to disappoint you but we will not doing the Halloween stuff. However, we might be getting stuff the other regions won't be getting :P I just can't say yet.

>http://www.famitsu.com/news/201510/13090671.html

Thanks famitsu.

Edited by ExESGO

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Hopefully they will have Remembrance Day Specials to remember with the rest of the world (November 11th)?

(Yeah I know in Australia and NZ ANZAC day is more renown for remembering those who have fallen in war.)

[LN]
Super Tester
549 posts

We (Vship- Team WSVN ) can bring Halloween to you in this, A small mod :P
http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/10186-vship-team-wsvn-halloween-dock/

JgBagqM.jpg

P/s:  If so, the event "Lunar New Year" will be the monopoly of the Asian server ?????

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

How about bringing space-ship wars back for the release of the new star wars movie?.

I really enjoyed that game version. (more than the current)....

Seen a youtube of that,looked fun!

66 posts
4,556 battles

Interesting~~~

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,327 battles

I am looking forward:popcorn:

:popcorn:

58 posts
2,867 battles

Can the clients at least by sync'ed for those of use playing multi-region?  I'm not doing a separate 5GB client install on a 1.1mps connection to play for 2 weeks.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Can the clients at least by sync'ed for those of use playing multi-region?  I'm not doing a separate 5GB client install on a 1.1mps connection to play for 2 weeks.

Better off taking this up with NA - the other regions are using the same client.