Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
thdtank21511

Repair bug on German Cruisers

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
5 posts
1,948 battles

I have just started trying out the new cruisers in both the German and Russians, however I am experiencing that in the German Cruisers Hermelin and Dresden, the repair button doesnt work.  I press the R button several times, the icon flashes but no repairs are done.  The icon doesnt changes to a timer, like it should.  I dont have this issue with the Russian cruiser Orlan, I would press the R button it would change to a timer.  No error messages come up, so I am assuming its a bug.   Can someone advise on this please as its frustrating not being able to repair your ship during battle.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I have just started trying out the new cruisers in both the German and Russians, however I am experiencing that in the German Cruisers Hermelin and Dresden, the repair button doesnt work.  I press the R button several times, the icon flashes but no repairs are done.  The icon doesnt changes to a timer, like it should.  I dont have this issue with the Russian cruiser Orlan, I would press the R button it would change to a timer.  No error messages come up, so I am assuming its a bug.   Can someone advise on this please as its frustrating not being able to repair your ship during battle.

Is there any screenshot to prove it also did you taken any damage like fire, incap, turret amd torps tube dmg, helms dmg and engine dmg if none of this happen in your ship pressing R is usless unless there is sceeenshot to show us so we can know more of it.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I think he assumed that the ship can repair her HP, not damaged modules.

Sign in to follow this