Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
devanshu

New Premium ships

19 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

I remember reading it was the Tone class (4x2 203mm in the front) was to be brought in with the lines, but was usual WG do what THEY want.

(Sorry, im a bit pissed off reading that in 0.5.1 IJN CVs torpedoes get a damage nerf at lower tiers. ****ing bullshit and makes the line pointless)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

I remember reading it was the Tone class (4x2 203mm in the front) was to be brought in with the lines, but was usual WG do what THEY want.

(Sorry, im a bit pissed off reading that in 0.5.1 IJN CVs torpedoes get a damage nerf at lower tiers. ****ing bullshit and makes the line pointless)

Why would you be pissed off at a patch thats is some time away, considering we have only just got 0.5.0.3. If stats collected show that IJN torps at low tiers are raking in the damage, then of course they will get a nerf. Most likely cause is fewer people playing USN CV's.

Also Tone and other Prems were not announced to be released with this patch, most likely you will see them in store next patch (or tomorrow, who knows)

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Why would you be pissed off at a patch thats is some time away, considering we have only just got 0.5.0.3. If stats collected show that IJN torps at low tiers are raking in the damage, then of course they will get a nerf. Most likely cause is fewer people playing USN CV's.

Also Tone and other Prems were not announced to be released with this patch, most likely you will see them in store next patch (or tomorrow, who knows)

So, we won't be able to purchase premium ships with doubloons anymore? So i don't have to stack up my doubloons.

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Hmm, it's quite conceivable why we are pissed, premium store from different region promotes and sells differently, I understand that it may be the marketing strategy which WG intentionally employs, but that could disappoint or might even irritates some players resulting to lessen the desire of pursuing in certain promoted product. For me, I'm one of them in this case in fact, I was so eager to buy the RN Gremyashchy and IJN Yubari because I missed them in the first place, and now, I'm not sure if I would reconsider that again.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

bit stupid really. nerfing low tier ijn cv torp damage, because they rake in the damage.

UH HELLO?!  there's no aa defences on ships at tier 3-4, and only a little at tier 5. (although my tier 6 ryujo planes all get shot down trying to attack a  kongo).

My ryujo still only averages 1 torp hit per battle.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

well they have the atago on the portal, coming up.

But that's because they just announced a semi pointless "buff" to the atago, it's maneuverability.....

They think they are doing us a favour. :hiding:

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

My ryujo still only averages 1 torp hit per battle.

What?

well they have the atago on the portal, coming up.

But that's because they just announced a semi pointless "buff" to the atago, it's maneuverability.....

They think they are doing us a favour. :hiding:

Don't just whitewash the other things the Panpakapan gets.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

ST's testing on the Live server

hmm sorry, what do you mean by live server? I saw it on SEA normal server..

poorly educated

Edited by R3negade

Alpha Tester
982 posts

There's no reason, in my opinion, to bother with premium ships until accelerated crew training is rolled out. Unfortunately I read somewhere that it is not even on the drawing board at the moment.

I can make as much in a regular ship as a premium AND contribute to the grind at the same time. Why would I waste said time, gaining no (non-payable $$) research, making the same or marginally better in game currency for no bonus crew XP?

I'll happily take any freebie premium ships that come along with a smile and a sincere thank you. However, I won't be opening my wallet for any more than I already have. I just don't drive them except when bored with the grind.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

What?

Don't just whitewash the other things the Panpakapan gets.

Yep, absolutely serious, ryujo gets 1 torp hit per battle. Only 4 planes in a squad, extremely slow flying= shot down before they penetrate the AA defences. And you certainly can't adjust your angle of approach as the enemy target turns to avoid your attack, because that means more time being AA'ed. Also, as agreed by aggitators to my previous posts about the same topic, you are forced to manually drop, or the wide torp spread, if by some miracle all 4 torps drop, is so wide, a cv AND a bb can out turn to avoid a torp. Even a tier 5 kongo can easily destroy my torp attack, and then outturn anything dropped. (yeah yeah I know the kongo is fast), but am I supposed to try and help my team, or not?.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

oh and I have no idea what pankagapan is, sorry. Please respect my culture.

I think it means MudFart in another language... :trollface:

Sign in to follow this