Sign in to follow this  
T050189

I've used up all my luck for the next month

2 comments in this topic

621 posts
2,271 battles

7vHndpO.pngE11T1Pw.pngSome context:

Was grinding through the Tier 2 German Cruiser Dresden. The game seemed pretty normal at first, but a few minutes later it was around 5v5. The enemy team had more cruisers, but they were Tier 1. So there was some brawling here and there and before I knew it I was in a 1v2 situation with half of my health left. The two surviving enemies were another Dresden with slightly more health and an Orlan at full HP. I had a duel with the enemy Dresden first and eliminated him, but not before he had whittled me down to around 4,000 health. The Orlan was still at full (9,000 or so), so I sought him out and we fought 1v1. 

What happened was that I was brought down to around 500 health, while burningwhile he was almost reloaded.

Then my final shot of AP scored a high damage roll and killed him, ending the game and saving my ship.

I think I'm gonna be out of luck for the next few weeks...

724 posts
2,153 battles

7vHndpO.pngE11T1Pw.pngSome context:

Was grinding through the Tier 2 German Cruiser Dresden. The game seemed pretty normal at first, but a few minutes later it was around 5v5. The enemy team had more cruisers, but they were Tier 1. So there was some brawling here and there and before I knew it I was in a 1v2 situation with half of my health left. The two surviving enemies were another Dresden with slightly more health and an Orlan at full HP. I had a duel with the enemy Dresden first and eliminated him, but not before he had whittled me down to around 4,000 health. The Orlan was still at full (9,000 or so), so I sought him out and we fought 1v1. 

What happened was that I was brought down to around 500 health, while burningwhile he was almost reloaded.

Then my final shot of AP scored a high damage roll and killed him, ending the game and saving my ship.

I think I'm gonna be out of luck for the next few weeks...

How many souls have you sacrificed to Lord Vadim for this?

btw nice battle xD

Sign in to follow this