Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Hmmmm well

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles
Right, so I was playing the new German cruisers and in this case playing the tier 3 German cruiser and firing HE at the Myogi battleship, when some how I get a citadel hit show up on my screen?? but yet the citadel hit with HE did no damage what so ever .........    ummmmmm..................LOL

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Well you would think it is a bug.

No i don't have screen shot or replay.

I just thought I would just make it up and start a new topic just for laughs hey...............

Edited by yobbo1972

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Lots of Bugs in this game still.

Even my time of battles and my ping numbers are both wrong.

I play a 15 min Battle and at the end it says ive been playing 40-50 min Battles lol

my ping says its running at 105ms but my ping really is about 200ms while the cable is still down.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I just thought I would just make it up and start a new thread just for laughs hey...............

Well that explains this topic...

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

But you said that you just made it up...

I had one citadel hit with a HE shot before, on my Aoba on a Kongou. It did do damage though.

If there's no screenshot (let alone a replay), I am forced to assume that you either missed the damage pop-up or you are lying.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,798 battles

after reading this for few sec, went back and found my konigsberg detonated from 1 DD shot. . .

Alt Tabbing kills.

While you werent looking... Your crew took all the shells and powder onto the decks and held a huge sign "SHOOT HERE"

Edited by Deathskyz

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

I play a 15 min Battle and at the end it says ive been playing 40-50 min Battles lol

It always says this due to the time compression.

You will also notice the distance traveled will seem excessively large, this is as a result of the same factor.

Sign in to follow this