Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Jack_Aubrey

Premium ships and I'm bad with finance.

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
40 posts

With most ships being added to the main tech tree being the lead ship of a class, the remaining ships in that class can be used premium ships.

This can be seen with the Omaha class, where we have the Murmansk and the Marblehead, though they have slightly different configurations.

It also applies to other classes such as the Tirpitz and the Gremyashchy. So we can see that WG can introduce at least one premium ship for almost

all the regular ship. To be clear, I'm not suggesting they should have a double of every ships as premium, but to put in premium version of more well-known 

or fun to play ships, i.e. the Prinz Eugen of the admiral hipper class. Personally, I'd like to get my hands on all the fun premium ships.

Would we, the play base, enjoy that? Having a credit maker that suits our play style or is aesthetically pleasing to us?

TL; DR : Premium version of regular ships is possible. Yay or nay?

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

There is already a ship called Murmansk.

Also, if they do that, other than looking like a Pure cash-in from people that have limited $$$ to get every single ship, it would be a PR disaster.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
40 posts

Also, if they do that, other than looking like a Pure cash-in from people that have limited $$$ to get every single ship, it would be a PR disaster.

Agreed. As I've said, maybe put in more-well-known ships, like the Prinz Eugen or the Admiral graf spee. I'm sure we'd probably see it(Eugen) sometime in the future. 

Edited by MintSuki

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Speaking of Premium Ships, I wonder when these will come out...I'm going to hazard a guess not any time soon.

Polish destroyer Bliskavica - Tier 6; Russian/USSR battleship Nikolay I - Tier 4; Japanese cruiser Tone - Tier 7

Beta Tester
40 posts

Speaking of Premium Ships, I wonder when these will come out...I'm going to hazard a guess not any time soon.

Polish destroyer Bliskavica - Tier 6; Russian/USSR battleship Nikolay I - Tier 4; Japanese cruiser Tone - Tier 7

I thought the Tone was coming out today, or at least some time this month.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I thought the Tone was coming out today, or at least some time this month.

I thought the DD was :P 

Well something this month would be good and shouldn't be ruled out really, I may have jumped the gun in saying "not any time soon".

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Yes, they're so concerned about their reputation they'd never do something incredibly stupid or clearly designed to rake in cash.

You appear to have misunderstood what he wrote. He wasn't saying everyone would have to buy ships, just that there could be a premium at every tier so people COULD buy them INSTEAD of grinding.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

PTW then, This game was mean to grind it instead of PTW so why would we wanna have lots of premium ships in here and then let some Foxtrot Romeo Oscar Oscar Bravos peeps

bought it and crash the game system itself by placing more Foxtrot Romeo Oscar Oscar Bravos peeps and experiencing a lot of those PTW ship died first instead alive due to they all PTW then

what about those hard working players AKA the experienced or the skilled players let them suffer because due to such this kind of players in here???

[FYI: I already saw this situations myself in couple of battles just now already saw lots of PTW peeps and died within just 1mins.]

Edited by davud1537

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Why would you want a premium ship for every tier?

We (well, you guys) make so much noise about bad teams, and yet you actually want to entertain the idea of giving players the option to buy their way to a Tier 10?

Wait, go ahead. My Ibuki will rejoice. :P

Seriously, though, this is a game where a higher tier does not necessarily mean a better ship. It's not World of Tanks. Kongou, for instance, has some great advantages compared to her successors in the game. Minekaze, for instance, has better concealment than the Hatsuharu and so on, and can fire torpedoes much more quickly. There are advantages and disadvantages, and it's up to you to figure out how to make it work with the ship that you have now.

World of Warships is not a MMO game in the traditional sense. Yes, you grind stuff out (no way around it), but it makes the game unique from other MMOs in that respect.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

I never said I DID want that.

I was pointing out that was what the OP suggested because Alvin appeared to think they had said you HAD to buy every tier INSTEAD of researching it.

Then Davud came in and wrote something barely comprehensible.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I never said I DID want that.

I was pointing out that was what the OP suggested because Alvin appeared to think they had said you HAD to buy every tier INSTEAD of researching it.

Then Davud came in and wrote something barely comprehensible.

Great. it good to clear this classifications but anyway I would update the thread so it not go against you, my BAD! Friendly fire alert!!!:great:

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Wait, go ahead. My Ibuki will rejoice. :P

Seriously, though, this is a game where a higher tier does not necessarily mean a better ship. It's not World of Tanks. Kongou, for instance, has some great advantages compared to her 

Well...The amount of Tirpitz's you see when playing high tier games makes any seasoned player rejoice at the free hits, let the sinkfest continue!

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Great. it good to clear this classifications but anyway I would update the thread so it not go against you, my BAD! Friendly fire alert!!!:great:

LOL, I hope you accept that I was teasing more than having a go at you.

Despite writing things that are blunt, I do my level best never to be personally unpleasant. If something reads as though I am, I'm almost always joking/teasing. Perhaps I should have put a '(j/k)' in there; something for me to remember.

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,345 battles

There will be a lot of newcomers to purchase these advanced boat, but they can not control, will lead "Even if you're doing well but still lost" This situation:popcorn:look atago

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,345 battles

nation class tier name players total battles average of rates
battles win draw lose exp damage
caused
warship
destroyed
aircraft
destoryed
base
capture
base
defense
survived kill /
death
point

JP

CA 8 Atago 4534 33246 7.33 48.78 0.13 51.09 1129 26009 0.42 1.55 0.00 0.00 30.60 0.62 13991

JP CA 8 Mogami 2070 27735 13.40 54.07 0.16 45.76 1465 38641 0.72 2.35 0.00 0.00 42.43 1.37 21059

JP CA 7 Myoko 3909 47007 12.03 52.57 0.62 46.81 1238 32872 0.67 2.20 0.03 0.10 39.09 1.16 19413
KM BB 8 Tirpitz 3713 25677 6.92 51.35 0.18 48.47 1504 43299 0.58 2.15 0.00 0.00 48.57 1.07 15312

JP BB 8 Amagi 1379 23153 16.79 52.86 0.34 46.80 1674 51322 0.73 3.34 0.00 0.00 52.46 1.69 22460

Sign in to follow this