Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
40 posts

With the soon-to-be added heavy cruiser Tone, a friend of mine was expecting to see the aviation line for Japanese, mainly the aviation cruisers.  
He was proposing something along the line of a squadron of 6 fighters(seaplanes). However, as we see with the tone, we get an increase in hangar capacity and 

plane servicing time. What other interesting alternative loadouts can these vessels while still being competitive?
TL;DR: Alternative loadouts/module/consumable for aviation battleships/cruisers? 

Note : This post is not suggesting that WG will implement aircraft cruisers and battleships, rather, what would such ships, if implemented would be like? And how should they be implemented, if they were to be implemented.

Edited by MintSuki

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I haven't seen/heard any news/intel about "Aviation" Cruisers or Battleships from WG other than proposals in forum (Which is Extremely unlikely to be accepted unelss you provide like Incredibly detailed information and there is a need for that).

You sure about that?

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
40 posts

The tone was converted to an aviation  cruiser sometimes during the war. I'm not entirely certain that is the Tone we'll get. I'm trying to get insight into the idea of aviation ships, not suggesting that we're getting any.

Edit : Fact check, tone was designed for long range scouting not converted to an aviation cruiser. 

Edited by MintSuki

Super Tester
144 posts
9,692 battles

The tone was converted to an aviation  cruiser sometimes during the war. I'm not entirely certain that is the Tone we'll get. I'm trying to get insight into the idea of aviation ships, not suggesting that we're getting any.

Edit : Fact check, tone was designed for long range scouting not converted to an aviation cruiser. 

Tone class was designed to be Aviation Cruiser 

Sign in to follow this