DeletedUser

Out of date client HELP!

17 comments in this topic

0 posts

I'll list what i have, 1. I have the Asia server. 

2. The message that comes up when i try to log in is. "out of date client" please update your client. (this is what i remember form the message) 

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

is your launcher for asia?

I'm not sure that EU/NA have had the patch applied as yet.  If you are using the server selector mod, then that may be why.

0 posts

The thing is that I'm the object out of date, but the server isn't. I had to edit a file to actually get the server, the first time i tried to log in it would list that i was out of date and needed to update? 

5 posts
111 battles

My bro said that i am using NA client and he just mod it so we can play asia, now i updated it already when i am already in the log in there is no asia server in the choices how can i fixe that?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

My bro said that i am using NA client and he just mod it so we can play asia, now i updated it already when i am already in the log in there is no asia server in the choices how can i fixe that?

Ahoy Fellow Naval Commander DonJulio03,

You can re-load the Asia server on here,

Links: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/game/

Simply click the download game and yup that it.

If you are downloading other server suggest you download on other files and rename it so it won't mix up with the Asia files and you have no problem on that.

Regards.

Nimitz:hiding:

Edited by davud1537

5 posts
111 battles

Ahoy Fellow Naval Commander DonJulio03,

You can re-load the Asia server on here,

Links: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/game/

Simply click the download game and yup that it.

If you are downloading other server suggest you download on other files and rename it so it won't mix up with the Asia files and you have no problem on that.

Regards.

Nimitz:hiding:

HI fellow thanks for the suggestion i already did that just waiting to finish my download in the asia server its quite big 5 gb LOL.