You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

Who carry who in a battle?

Who carry who in a battle????  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who carry who in a battle???

• I am the one who always carry the team instead of them!
    • No, i think the team carry me because they deserve to.
    • What you mean by carry team in a battle?
    • I have no idea what is this....
    • Those rare times the team works, Once in a blue moon.

28 comments in this topic

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Ahoy Fellow Naval Commanders,

Sometime I was thinking are we the one who carry the team for the entire battle or they carry for us, well what you all think hmmmm?:sceptic:

Regards.

Nimitz:hiding:

XHaXFm1.jpg9eJw9X5.jpgl9T8XVy.jpg8cjMDeS.jpgqeLKWpy.jpgFTu1AXR.jpg

Edited by davud1537

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I try to help the one who carries because I like being the one behind him, screw me, right?

[151ST]
1,012 posts
4,505 battles

In WoWS, it is a lot more rare to have a proper 'carry' per se.

You are more likely to have 2-3 ships that dominate the match.
eg. I usually see on my team 3 people with 1200-2000 raw XP, the rest under 1K.
I'm usually top 3.

So if by carry you mean the 3 biggest XPs - then yes I would usually be classified in the category.

However, there are also times when you can have a great affect on the battle, without even managing top 5. A good example of this is when the team lemmingtrains up one side, leaving no one to screen your cap. So you turn around and all on your own cover cap and reset whilst your team wins. You aren't going to be top 3. You are vsing ships that vastly outnumber you and are only trying to hit them...

So yeah.

In WoWS it can be a lot harder to define than many other games...

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Aircraft carriers carry the team in most cases so you better hope that you have a good CV player :hiding:

Depend on the situation. :sceptic:

when i play my Cv i have to carry but my BBs play utter ..... but its fun carrying and sealclubbing with the umikaze

Not just CV could carrying only, sometime Destroyer or Cruiser carry the entrie battle.

In WoWS, it is a lot more rare to have a proper 'carry' per se.

You are more likely to have 2-3 ships that dominate the match.

eg. I usually see on my team 3 people with 1200-2000 raw XP, the rest under 1K.

I'm usually top 3.

So if by carry you mean the 3 biggest XPs - then yes I would usually be classified in the category.

However, there are also times when you can have a great affect on the battle, without even managing top 5. A good example of this is when the team lemmingtrains up one side, leaving no one to screen your cap. So you turn around and all on your own cover cap and reset whilst your team wins. You aren't going to be top 3. You are vsing ships that vastly outnumber you and are only trying to hit them...

So yeah.

In WoWS it can be a lot harder to define than many other games...

Yes i argree only 2-3 people will carry and of lucky once in a blue moon, whole team get 1000 exp plus which i saw before.:trollface:

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Aircraft carriers carry the team in most cases so you better hope that you have a good CV player :hiding:

Not if you're in a top tier cruiser with AA bombard ability, you can say bye bye to your planes lol

But single players carrying is difficult at best, its when you have 2-3 players that work together (especially BB and CA/CL combo) that games turn to winning ones

Edited by Blitzkreig95

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

But single players carrying is difficult at best, its when you have 2-3 players that work together (especially BB and CA/CL combo) that games turn to winning ones

Once in a blue moon will happen this.:great:

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Once in a blue moon will happen this.:great:

Funny thing is, you're right, but when it does happen (every blue moon) I usually ask to division with these players and we have several good games before we part ways :bajan:

Edited by Blitzkreig95

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Funny thing is, you're right, but when it does happen (every blue moon) I usually ask to division with these players and we have several good games before we part ways :bajan:

OFC i always division with my boss and my friends.:great:

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

This is what I mean by carrying my team in a battle, look this is my first battle of the day and I am playing in my class with using 4G not wifi or broardband!

iaGLQvm.jpg

JcZsnKa.jpg

Nicholas sure is a good ship. I sure do enjoy ramming Minekazes with my Nicholas :trollface: