4,048 battles

The numbers are too many fighters, Air superiority The skills 

Powerful attack ship , The excellent control of air superiority,,,, 

US aircraft carrier is too hard,,,

When you come to assassinate me,,,I do not have a way to resist

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

All of your 6 post are meaningless and rather unclear.

If English isn't your first language, go to the respective forum.

Edited by Alvin1020

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

The numbers are too many fighters, Air superiority The skills

Powerful attack ship , The excellent control of air superiority,,,,

US aircraft carrier is too hard,,,

When you come to assassinate me,,,I do not have a way to resist

Think again..:sceptic:

Jv1cbxw.png

621 posts
2,289 battles

You ever tried playing 2 Zuihou VS 2 Bogue

8 fighters VS 24?

Tell me again that IJN CVs have overly strong fighters. Maybe you want them to only have a single biplane each? :P

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Tell me again that IJN CVs have overly strong fighters. Maybe you want them to only have a single biplane each? :P

yes they have "overly strong fighters" starting at tier 9.

423 posts
3,175 battles

Okay, I think he's making a poem rather than speaking...
And god damn it, Google Translate is the worst way of using English, I seriously mean it. Cuz I don't really understand what you really meant...

If you said IJN CV is strong? Think again when you got another USN with fighter loadout pulls your pants off. And if you decided to stick with bomber loadout, think about it as you're gambling. But even in this case, with enough captain skill (rear gunner expert) and upgraded aircrafts, USN aircrafts could easily ward off any engagement with IJN fighter single handed (unless they team up, in this case you can always sacrifice the individual air squad for another chance of hitting another ship).

The IJN CV isn't strong, but flexible. That allows you to have the very mobile playstyle. However, they come with a price - your air group is heavily outnumbered in any engagement; not to mention very weak and easily crippled when ship's AA start singing.

Just saying, from my humble experience...

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Tier is the lowest level,,

Except that your win rate in Langley, Bogue & Independence reflect your win rates in the higher tier USN CV, you can't just disregard your results in other tiers because it's lower tiered that's not how you rule out statistical analysis anomalies and considering that it doesn't read like a statistical anomaly but a class that you aren't doing well in.

Do you think that it's possible that the USN CV don't suit your current play style and may need to adjust the way you play USN CV?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Tier is the lowest level,,

Elaborate more please.:sceptic:

You ever tried playing 2 Zuihou VS 2 Bogue

8 fighters VS 24?

I did and guess who won OFC we all know the answer.:trollface:

Except that your win rate in Langley, Bogue & Independence reflect your win rates in the higher tier USN CV, you can't just disregard your results in other tiers because it's lower tiered that's not how you rule out statistical analysis anomalies and considering that it doesn't read like a statistical anomaly but a class that you aren't doing well in.

Do you think that it's possible that the USN CV don't suit your current play style and may need to adjust the way you play USN CV?

Much argree on it.:angry::great:

[-JSF-]
[-JSF-]
38 posts
5,342 battles

Ah no. 

IJN carriers always start off with 4 planes per squadron compared to the US Navy's 6 planes per squadron, in which the US planes are about 50% more likely to win in a dogfight

Beta Tester
38 posts
3,824 battles

Fighter loadouts ruin this game, and the problem is mid-tier IJN CVs don't have other reasonable loadouts. If I get to choose between 3/1/1 and 0/3/2 on Ryujo I'll choose the latter without hesitation. But 1/2/2 on the other hand, not so much.

Alpha Tester
10 posts
2,641 battles

JP CV is not too strong  they got so many re-balance all along the update in some situation they are weak too 

but i accept that the USA CV is really got a hard time to fight with JP CV 

621 posts
2,289 battles

JP CV is not too strong  they got so many re-balance all along the update in some situation they are weak too 

but i accept that the USA CV is really got a hard time to fight with JP CV 

Unless you're talking about T9 & 10, USN CVs have the fighter advantage for the most part. IJN CVs are more suited for anti ship duties, while USN CVs are more suited for shooting down other planes.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Unless you're talking about T9 & 10, USN CVs have the fighter advantage for the most part. IJN CVs are more suited for anti ship duties, while USN CVs are more suited for shooting down other planes.

Just no.

Any good IJN CV Hakuryu 233 will rip apart 122 midway 100%, if I'm to fight myself(or someone with simillar skill with me) in a hakuryu and I use midway, I'll lose to the hakuryu 100% of the time. No way to win if haku targets your CV first and you can't do anything since he has 2 fighters, 1 to force fight midway's fighter  and the other to kill your torpedoes. Simply put fighter modules/upgrades and he'll fight toe to toe with mdiway.

280 posts
3,514 battles

i think the us and japan are balanced but if you play it nice it  would be nice also im confused that the japan have 2 squads right but if  you combine them wouldnt that be 8? or the japan fighters crash easily Hint- im just asking

Sign in to follow this