Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bukey

Is this a premium ship ?

5 comments in this topic

95 posts
1,563 battles

His guys I finished a grate battle with my USA tier 5 cruiser Omaha and when I load in to my port I saw this new ship it's all upgraded also it's from USSR side just like to know is this a premium ship or part of a test ??

If it is a test ship what should I help to do with it is there anything I should report to wargaming to make the USSR line better ??My%20Dock_zpswdhbjeqy.png

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

His guys I finished a grate battle with my USA tier 5 cruiser Omaha and when I load in to my port I saw this new ship it's all upgraded also it's from USSR side just like to know is this a premium ship or part of a test ??

If it is a test ship what should I help to do with it is there anything I should report to wargaming to make the USSR line better ??My%20Dock_zpswdhbjeqy.png

This is a free testing trail ships for you to test our the Krigesmarine or the Soviet Navy ships on a sneak preview but sadly today is the last day so tomorrow

this ship will be returned to the WG and whatever EXP you earn will be transferred to the tier 1 on the nations of Krigesmarine and Soviet Navy.

Regards.

Nimitz,:hiding:

Sign in to follow this