Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Night battle map confirmed (Yasen :v)

40 comments in this topic

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

New and Old maps are released tommorow

And nope, they did not mention tomorrow releasing the map the only current I know is they are releasing the new tech tree nations not all of this as I saw this on the facebook WG Staff member said they did not mentioned

any releasing of this on tomorrow as this is just a sneak preview only.

1,810 posts
8,018 battles

And nope, they did not mention tomorrow releasing the map the only current I know is they are releasing the new tech tree nations not all of this as I saw this on the facebook WG Staff member said they did not mentioned

any releasing of this on tomorrow as this is just a sneak preview only.

its a sneek peek, theyr'e also adding more maps such as Wake Island (whereas an IJN Destroyer was sunked)

Super Tester
144 posts
9,665 battles

What will happen with CV in night battle?? :unsure::unsure: 

Edited by TT400TP

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

What will happen CV in night battle?? :unsure::unsure:

Pilot flying blind, fighters crash each other, Dive bombers fail at dive bombing and dive too steep and crash at the sea or ship, Torpedo Bombers fail at bombing and crash directly to enemy ships and lastly CV would be like OMG..:trollface:

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Some of the planes has night lights :v

And not all planes use the night lights which so called Navigations light you mentioned why cause who would want a enemy ships to spot at you when you are doing a stealthy night attack lol?:P

1,810 posts
8,018 battles

And not all planes use the night lights which so called Navigations light you mentioned why cause who would want a enemy ships to spot at you when you are doing a stealthy night attack lol?:P

some Reconnaissance plane s has night lights :popcorn:
Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

some Reconnaissance plane s has night lights :popcorn:

All planes had navigations lights on their wings and tails which is red light on port side and green light on their starboard side also a beacon light on their bottom of their fuselage. I don't recall any tail lights or take off or landing lights on any WW2 Fighters planes or bombers.:great:

Sign in to follow this