Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hitman2actual

Looking for a new .GIF for my signature banner

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
44 posts
5,335 battles

Greetings fellow WoWs Gamers..

I thought I would conduct an experiment, and send out an invitation to anyone within the WoWs Community who would be interested in designing a .gif for my signature banner :trollface:.  I know that there are lots of gamers out there with an artistic flare :playing:, so I figured.. 'Hey here is an idea, what if, so lets see if it can be done !'..  So if your game and up to it, please send me your #signature banner.gif designs - Some points of interest for my .gif signature banner:  I like the German line, and their naval flags/Insignias :izmena:, and perhaps a quote to go with (if possible).  I also like the WoWs logo that you see on theirs but not fussed if it looks good, or cant do it.

So here goes an experiment and to who ever grabs my attention I will post up their name in recognition for their efforts :medal:.

I don't know if this venture will go pear shaped or not and for whatever reason, but.. 'Eh' :unsure:..  so lets see how this plays out. Lol :honoring:  As they say, 'you never never know, if you never never go'...

Super Tester
144 posts
9,665 battles

if you want to be signed GIF you can contact me :trollface:

I will do my ability :playing:

12088117_734135416730245_785567204881323

I need one :honoring:

Sign in to follow this