Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Kamikaze Function for the rest of the Aircraft

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

More meaningless thread. Use the "Search" function, my friend.

Not going to happen.

When they run out of fuel and drop into the sea, if they hit something they will do damage, however.

How many damage? I have no idea, as I haven't seen one since WBT.

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

In b5 red crayon. 

1). Only Japan used kamakaze as a legitimate, purposed fighting tactic.

2). The title screen zero is probably crashing into the ship, after being shot down. I know my IJN planes all get shot down before they can drop bombs or torps at tier 5+. AA is OP. I average one torpedo hit per 20 minute battle. However I digress.

3). The term and ideology of kamakaze is hurtful to many nations, many families, and many individuals. Probably not going to be implemented.

4). If it is, I demand the right to scuttle my german cruisers.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

1). Only Japan used kamakaze as a legitimate, purposed fighting tactic.

You may be interested in this.

I do not support the use of kamikazes or sonderkommado elbe.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

You may be interested in this.

I do not support the use of kamikazes or sonderkommado elbe.

It's kinda different.

The Ze Germans actually allow the pilots to escape, although whether you still survived the ram is another question. But hey, at least they have a chance, never mind a 1%, at least they are not like the Japanese which is 0%.

Also, the B-17 is just too tough for it to be effective at all. Germans are at least not as drunk.

dr9QuZt.jpg

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

why would you send your planes to their deaths and render your CV useless at the end? :v

what I do want is fighter planes strafe down on ships at the expense of spending their entire ammo on a single ship :v

1,826 posts
8,021 battles

why would you send your planes to their deaths and render your CV useless at the end? :v

what I do want is fighter planes strafe down on ships at the expense of spending their entire ammo on a single ship :v

That's one only skills on WoWs though

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

That's one only skills on WoWs though

the strafing here in WoWs is against air targets

I want my fighters targeting ships like em log-in video where fighters (?) guns blazing against enemy ships.. :izmena:

1,826 posts
8,021 battles

the strafing here in WoWs is against air targets

I want my fighters targeting ships like em log-in video where fighters (?) guns blazing against enemy ships.. :izmena:

i meant WoWp, yeah they do need to fight ships then because once theyr'e strafing it would allow to fire rain bullets from below and goes from above

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

It's kinda different.

The Ze Germans actually allow the pilots to escape, although whether you still survived the ram is another question. But hey, at least they have a chance, never mind a 1%, at least they are not like the Japanese which is 0%.

Also, the B-17 is just too tough for it to be effective at all. Germans are at least not as drunk.

I was responding to te kraken, he appeared to be unaware of sonnderkommando elbe. I pointed out that Japan was the not the only nation to use these tactics.

If you had read the wiki thingo, you would have read that the only mission flown was 53% effective, with 8 enemy destroyed of the 15 attacked. Which was more effective in downing the enemy than standard interceptors.

Edited by AntifoulAwl

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

If you had read the wiki thingo, you would have read that the only mission flown was 53% effective, with 8 enemy destroyed of the 15 attacked. Which was more effective than standard interceptors.

There actually may be more. The 8 of them are "Clearly" recorded as Ramming attacks, but it didn't count those that is not written clearly/ Just damaged.

Thank godness the Schulungslehrgang Elbe (What a name BTW) didn't do another one.

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I was responding to te kraken, he appeared to be unaware of sonnderkommando elbe. I pointed out that Japan was the not the only nation to use these tactics.

If you had read the wiki thingo, you would have read that the only mission flown was 53% effective, with 8 enemy destroyed of the 15 attacked. Which was more effective in downing the enemy than standard interceptors.

I have also read of individual accounts of personal descisions to ram american bombers over germany, due to severe damage, or lack of ammo etc. and secret weapons designed to cut through enemy bombers etc..

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Having a kamikaze function would open a can of worms that no sane company would go through. Also it would very likely change the game's rating to 18+.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

More meaningless thread. Use the "Search" function, my friend.

Not going to happen.

When they run out of fuel and drop into the sea, if they hit something they will do damage, however.

How many damage? I have no idea, as I haven't seen one since WBT.

A downed plane crashed on my Mahan once. Did no damage, but cause fire, which is interesting.

Super Tester
509 posts

Kamikaze planes were full of explosives. I doubt your fighter squads would be flying in overloaded planes packed with tnt  :P

423 posts
3,175 battles

do you realize how desperate the Imperial Navy/Air Force was when they resorted into "kamikaze tactic", OP?

Edited by jchen8792

Sign in to follow this