Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Another special advantages for Premium ships?

21 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

So according to the

the interviewee on 5:40 mentioned about different premium ships provides different bonus on exp/credit gain, even commander exp boost.

any captain have the data of bonus gain for reference ? o7

They also mentioned there are more Prems on next year, looking forward into it :)

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

So according to the

the interviewee on 5:40 mentioned about different premium ships provides different bonus on exp/credit gain, even commander exp boost.

any captain have the data of bonus gain for reference ? o7

They also mentioned there are more Prems on next year, looking forward into it :)

I want more US prem ships only.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Premium ship is like Premium Account .... Credits and XP gain from battle x1.5 ...

and that commander boose is that commander also get x1.5 xp bonus like ship xp and also you can tranfer commander from other ship in same nation as your premium ship to operate it without retraining or penelty

it also the same in Premium tank in WoT except for it not restrict by ship class

Edited by WindCruiser

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

Premium ship is like Premium Account .... Credits and XP gain from battle x1.5 ...

and that commander boose is that commander also get x1.5 xp bonus like ship xp and also you can tranfer commander from other ship in same nation as your premium ship to operate it without retraining or penelty

it also the same in Premium tank in WoT except for it not restrict by ship class

They said the amount of boost differs by different ships

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

It's probably on a ship-per-ship basis, and it took WG years to release the multiplier for wot, so nothing anyone here can tell you.

1,832 posts
8,065 battles

premium ships usually weaker than the vessel of the same level :trollface:

Excuseeeee me, perhaps Atago will pan-paka-(CENSORED) you with her shots? 

Murmansk is just a recolored Omaha with a spotter Aircraft

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Not correct, ships like Murmansk, Sims, Atago and Tirpiz they aren;t weak

Sims is kinda weak now. After shell velocity nerfed. She is no longer capable of firing at long range effectively.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

Sims is kinda weak now. After shell velocity nerfed. She is no longer capable of firing at long range effectively.

atleast she still got a 9.3km torps, which is kinda better than Mahan in someway

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

atleast she still got a 9.3km torps, which is kinda better than Mahan in someway

Try to hit anything with that 9.3 km torp. Just simply impossible. Even if they do hit... 6000 average damage is just crap.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

Try to hit anything with that 9.3 km torp. Just simply impossible. Even if they do hit... 6000 average damage is just crap.

well... try to go for the flooding damage, I know its not that easy.

but imo still work better than Banzai torps lel

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

well... try to go for the flooding damage, I know its not that easy.

but imo still work better than Banzai torps lel

I'm just not stupid enough to use the 9.3 km torp. Rather use the suicidal 5.5 km. At least it's more effective. More damage, faster and harder to avoid. That 9.3... Come on! 49 knots! Only bots or AFK player maybe some reckless people will get hit.
Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

I'm just not stupid enough to use the 9.3 km torp. Rather use the suicidal 5.5 km. At least it's more effective. More damage, faster and harder to avoid. That 9.3... Come on! 49 knots! Only bots or AFK player maybe some reckless people will get hit.

You know, surprise attack. On lower skilled players :trollface:

I respect your decision with the 5.5km torps, everyone has his own play style o7

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

You know, surprise attack. On lower skilled players :trollface:

I respect your decision with the 5.5km torps, everyone has his own play style o7

Close and personal... It's more "American" so i choose it. Us Murican kill people in the cowboy way, not Japanese Ninja way.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

the tirpitz is weaker than it was when it was on sale.

many many salvoes now hit for the big 1k damage, then you wait for a nice 25 second reload to do another disappointing 1k damage hit...to a dd or cruiser...

it gets torp spammed by dds and planes badly, and can't turn fast enough to dodge them.

yesterday I was up against the equal tier usn BB whatever its name is, and he just sat in the water not moving, bow pointed at me, for 8 mins, while I had to push towards towards him.

1). no AP was penning him, but when I went bow towards him to take hits, I was getting hit for 3-7k dmg per salvo.

2). if in ANY BATTLE EVER, I sat dead in the water for 8 mins, I would have been torp spammed and dead in one pass from CV. GUARANTEED, 100%, EVERYTIME, EVER!. This guy got ignored.

Hell, I get torp spammed by cvs when at full steam, on an attack.

My Tirpitz wound up getting set with 3 fires burning her HP down to 2k due to HE hellfire spam from 3 cruisers. Fires and floods will very quickly take your HP, don't listen to what WG tells you, that you can ignore them as a mighty BB....:trollface:

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Not correct, ships like Murmansk, Sims, Atago and Tirpiz they aren;t weak

Atago is very weak, and the buff to its manouvereability thats coming won't help it much. It's rice paper armour and useless AA is the problem. I always aim for atagos in my tirpitz, long hull easier to score hits, and weak armour makes for some good damage.

Sign in to follow this