Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralAckbar13

World of War: The Trio Combined

20 comments in this topic

8 posts

Now that we have worlds of tanks, planes and warships, I think it would be amazing to see Wargaming combine all three into huge multi-player games.

I know it will probably never happen, but what are people's thoughts and opinions? I think it would make for heaps of fun and drop some of the barriers between the three separate games.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Now that we have worlds of tanks, planes and warships, I think it would be amazing to see Wargaming combine all three into huge multi-player games.

I know it will probably never happen, but what are people's thoughts and opinions? I think it would make for heaps of fun and drop some of the barriers between the three separate games.

This had already been briefed by Wargaming 2-3 years ago if i am right there will most likely create a game where there will be resources combined with this 3 games but i am sure it not going to happen on any around new years so maybe a few years later?

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Well, u know how crazy the damage system is in WOWP?

A single, A6M2 zero-fighter can destroy a battleship on its own.....

It better not become true......

Anything is possible - one well placed bomb to an open ammo hatch and bye bye Battleship

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

yeah, im pretty sure its gonna be a lot of fun though. 

Watching little tanks on the land from ship, watching player-controlling plane(not AI!!!!!!)flying over......

Gorgeous view.....(need to fix the WOWP damage system first)

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Go play W( ) if you can tolerate all its faults.

As for WG, I dont think its gonna happen.

It would be utter mess without a complete rework on balance. Also, SEA don't even had a server for Warplanes for obvious reason. How is it going to work?

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

if it happen .. it gonna be something amazing! (after they rebalance the damage system, map etc.) you can pilot the plane ... attacking tank and land on ally CV ... 

but I think it not gonna happen with WG ....

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
953 posts
5,654 battles

Would like to see a Combined CW where if you win Air power (wOWP) you get a airstrike in WoT CW. If you win Naval power (WOWS) then you get a Naval bombardment in WoT CW. that would link the games without breaking them.

423 posts
3,175 battles

Would like to see a Combined CW where if you win Air power (wOWP) you get a airstrike in WoT CW. If you win Naval power (WOWS) then you get a Naval bombardment in WoT CW. that would link the games without breaking them.

I think that's the only way to link these without breaking the balance.

For as far as I know, WoWP planes is more like land-based aircrafts.

WoWS is exclusively sea-based aircrafts.

And WoT is mostly aircrafts absent.

So yes, make WoT (the oldest and most trusted game platform) the center while these 2 other games are only "supportive" is a wise option.

Sign in to follow this