T050189

Konigsberg Unlock :D

12 comments in this topic

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

congratulations!!!!!

its a very nice ship if you can handle her good enough

what i like about her is that if your place is in top 5 in result, you will be able to get 100000 not matter ou win or not

Edited by yukionfire

621 posts
2,271 battles

Congratulations.

It's not an easy prize to get.

Enjoy your time with her.

Definitely getting her when the German line comes out for real. The multi-gun turrets (Which no other cruiser in T5 has) allow for a much more concentrated volley of shells. Hell of a lot of fun.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

somehow i missed this, but what is the requirement to unlock konigsberg ? 

You need to use a min tier 4 of IJN ships to sunk min 4 enemy ships in 1 battle on PvP / Random Battle  then you will unlock the

Tier 5 Krigesmarine / Detuchlands Light Cruiser Konigsberg [CL]

For the Russian DD will be a min of tier 4 US ships and sunk min 4 enemy ships in 1 battle on PvP / Random Battle and you will unlock the Tier 6 Russia / Soviet Navy Ognevoi Destroyer [DD].

You have 3 more days to go.

Regards.

Nimitz :hiding:

[-JSF-]
[-JSF-]
38 posts
5,342 battles

In my opinion from playing the ship itself, the Königsberg isn't bad, but you have to learn how to lead your shots even more as the shell velocities on this ship are so slow, you could say that they are even slower than the Cleveland's shells at tier 6. The range of it's guns however blow every ship at tier 5 out of the water. From an educated guess, with the Advanced Firing training skill, you could get the range of the Königsberg's guns to as far as 20km.. at tier 5

Edited by 3clips3

621 posts
2,271 battles

Freaking amazing ship. The gun spread is just absurdly good, range is awesome. It's like a mini-BB with the speed and turn time of a cruiser.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

How i get DD Russia

For the Russian DD will be a min of tier 4 US ships and sunk min 4 enemy ships in 1 battle on PvP / Random Battle and you will unlock the Tier 6 Russia / Soviet Navy Ognevoi Destroyer [DD].

Regards.

6 posts
2,982 battles

Regards.

Thanks for reply me

Sign in to follow this