Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flying_Endeavor

Achievements in Co-Op (Signal Flags)

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
39 posts
10,293 battles

Greetings fellow seafarers, 

I would like to make a suggestion regarding achievements. I have noticed after so much time playing Co-Op, I have not been able to get any of the achievements, in turn, I have also not been able to earn any of the signal flags which I adore too much. 

I made a terrible mistake and used up a number of the flags, and I only noticed too late that they do not have an endless supply of them. I also just recently earned the Camouflage feature of the game, however, the new look of the ship (Me personal Erie) is incomplete without the Signal Flags. I mostly play Co-Op, since I would not want to go through the headaches of PVPs, and I would also truly like to have the opportunity to earn these awards and achievements and be able to obtain the signal flags. 

Perhaps these suggestions could fit this request of mine: 

1. Make achievements also available for Co-Op. Unless, it is too much trouble, then a compromise could be set for the achievements earned in Co-Op. See number 2. 

2. Perhaps make the flags earned in Co-Op unavailable in PVPs, but those flags earned in PVPs, available in Co-Op. So, the flags earned in PVPs would weigh higher in value compared to those earned in Co-Op, cause those earned in Co-Op could only be used in Co-Op. 

3. Another suggestion would just to make purchasable for in-game currency, much like the Camouflage, and they have to be resupplied right after. (Hence why purchasing it via the store would be much more beneficial. ) 

4. Another one would be perhaps simply giving us flags for decoration. Basically, flags which provide no bonus whatsoever but could be obtain by any of the means above for decoration. Decoration is all I am after, basically. 

Edited by Flying_Endeavor

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Greetings fellow seafarers, 

I would like to make a suggestion regarding achievements. I have noticed after so much time playing Co-Op, I have not been able to get any of the achievements, in turn, I have also not been able to earn any of the signal flags which I adore too much. 

I made a terrible mistake and used up a number of the flags, and I only noticed too late that they do not have an endless supply of them. I also just recently earned the Camouflage feature of the game, however, the new look of the ship (Me personal Erie) is incomplete without the Signal Flags. I mostly play Co-Op, since I would not want to go through the headaches of PVPs, and I would also truly like to have the opportunity to earn these awards and achievements or be able to obtain the signal flags. 

Perhaps these suggestions could fit this request of mine: 

1. Make achievements also available for Co-Op. Unless, it is too much trouble, then a compromise could be set for the achievements earned in Co-Op. See number 2. 

2. Perhaps make the flags earned in Co-Op not unavailable in PVPs, but those flags earned in PVPs, available in Co-Op. So, the flags earned in PVPs would weigh higher in value compared to those earned in Co-Op, cause those earned in Co-Op could only be used in Co-Op. 

3. Another suggestion would just to make purchasable for in-game currency, much like the Camouflage, and they have to be resupplied right after. (Hence why purchasing it via the store would be much more beneficial. ) 

4. Another one would be perhaps simply giving us flags for decoration. Basically, flags which provide no bonus whatsoever but could be obtain by any of the means above for decoration. Decoration is all I am after, basically. 

Since when Co-OP there is achivement it only allowed in the Random Battle PvP.

[Also i don't think achivement should be even in Co-OP when you are just shooting AI Bots witn no skills at all.]

Edited by davud1537

Beta Tester
39 posts
10,293 battles

Since when Co-OP there is achivement it only allowed in the Random Battle PvP.

Yes, hence why I am suggesting that we be able to earn achievements or get Signal Flags in Co-Op battles. Even if those flags mean nothing in PVPs, cause all I want are more decorations for my ship. 

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Yes, hence why I am suggesting that we be able to earn achievements or get Signal Flags in Co-Op battles. Even if those flags mean nothing in PVPs, cause all I want are more decorations for my ship. 

Are you sure those flag mean nothing in PvP please think again.

And why would you even want your ship to be deco we are talking about Naval Warfare not Museum Cosplay here.

Beta Tester
39 posts
10,293 battles

Are you sure those flag mean nothing in PvP please think again.

And why would you even want your ship to be deco we are talking about Naval Warfare not Museum Cosplay here.

You misunderstood. As part of the suggestions, I would like flags to be also available to those who play Co-Op, even if they mean nothing when you play in PVP matches. Kindly read and understand Number 2 once more. 

And of course, however, the flags I would like to see on my ship are also the same flags used in-game. What I meant by decorative purposes, unlike the flags earned in PVPs, the flags earned in Co-Op may or may not provide any bonuses, rather, they would only serve as a decoration. And signal flags were used by ships in real life, in-game, they provide bonuses, however they are only earned in PVPs. 

Again, kindly read and understand the statements more carefully. 

Edited by Flying_Endeavor

Beta Tester
39 posts
10,293 battles

I heard WG is developing multiplayer campaign (mode history), it's time to face I'm sure you will have new achievements :teethhappy:

Ever it launched ??
Nobody knows :trollface:, probably never :D

Well, RIP. But all I want are flags to be available to even those who play Co-Op. 

Sign in to follow this