Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Serius

Increase Mogami's AA And Fire Range

5 comments in this topic

5 posts
2,357 battles

The AA ability on Mogami is quite low at tier 8 and the firing rang is not far as well at 203mm gun, Myoko's 203mm gun's max firing range is 16.1km, why Mogami's gun's firing range is lower than Myoko. Beacuse I liketo play japanese cruiser with 203mm gun, and I really like Mogami. If Wargaming can take my advice,I will be very appreciate.

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

The AA ability on Mogami is quite low at tier 8 and the firing rang is not far as well at 203mm gun, Myoko's 203mm gun's max firing range is 16.1km, why Mogami's gun's firing range is lower than Myoko. Beacuse I liketo play japanese cruiser with 203mm gun, and I really like Mogami. If Wargaming can take my advice,I will be very appreciate.

in my opinion, if the WG buff the range of mogami, then it will definitely become a OP ship. it already have a OP gun which is 15.5cm gun. if you have advanced training which is level 4 skill, then the range of its gun will be increased and be able to shoot more than 18km.... i know evryone has evryone's favorite, but considering the rate and range of 15.5cm, 20.3cm cant be better than myoko's...

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You're kidding, right? Mogami has decent AA. She doesn't have the Cleveland's AA, which is colouring your opinion. Throw Defensive Fire on her, and she will mow down planes.

Regarding her firing range...that is one of the reasons why I consider the Myoukou to be the best cruiser in the game, in terms of what she can do (AA work, gunnery, ...) and who she faces.

Edited by Haku

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

WoW_Haruna, consider training your ship commander with Advanced Firing Training (A level IV skill). It will help alot. It not only increase your 155mm gun range but also increase AA range by 20%.

Have fun on the sea :honoring:

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Sign in to follow this