You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Dive Bombers or Torpedo Bombers?

Choose 1 or 2 if your'e specified  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bombers you preferred to?

• (HELL) Dive Bombers?
    • Torpedo Bombers?

36 comments in this topic

47 posts
679 battles

I usually prefer torpedo bombers than dive bombers.They could inflict a lot more damage to enemy than dive bombers and they could cause flooding too. But dive bombers are also useful especially in high tier games. For me, torpedo bombers are usually my primary and the dive bombers are secondary.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

You do most damage to badturtleship with TB, DB might do but only rely on Fire (and small HE damage) and completely useless when get into AA Barage from CA

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

OBLfNQR.png

:sceptic:

*Ignores Ranger, Independence and Bogue*

You can run 1/1/1, but I wouldn't as A. it's suicide; B. Not helping your chance to win in that game. You may get a good result, But a win? Nah.

930 posts

I already condemned both the Indy and the Bogue. Running on an attack setup is kind of risky as you only have a max of 1 reserve squad per air group (wayyy to risky). Same as running 1/1/0 or 1/1/1. Running on a fighter setup requires absolute trust to your team mates since they cant expect you to carry out devastating air strikes against the enemy and carry the game. And in case a destroyer managed to slip through the lines, you have a very slim options to counter-attack.

Ranger however, and unlike the Bogue or Independence, even running 1/1/1, still got the endurance to secure the airspace, carry out air strikes even if it means sacrificing some of your flights, and still have enough planes to last for the rest of the game.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Ranger however, and unlike the Bogue or Independence, even running 1/1/1, still got the endurance to secure the airspace, carry out air strikes even if it means sacrificing some of your flights, and still have enough planes to last for the rest of the game.

i.e. Damage is the Way to go.

Oh well. Fair enough I guess. :D

Edited by Alvin1020

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

i.e. Damage is the Way to go.

Oh well. Fair enough I guess. :D

Sorry when I play USS Bogue (CVE-9) I use Bombers loadout aka Strike loadout of course much more risky but more fun instead.
Edited by davud1537

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

and it gets better on the Lex :trollface:

Yes.... Until you shoot down probably 5000 Aircraft to get enough XP for it.

Sorry when I play USS Bogue (CVE-9) I use Bombers loadout aka Strike loadout of course much more risky but more fun instead.

Please let me see you in my Bogue :playing: