Tier 10 game.

tier 10.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Admiralthomas #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

Lieutenant

Who is the [content removed] developer who decided putting tier 8 ship in tier 10 game ? Do you even play the game ? No common sense . How you expect tier 8 ships to compete with tier 10 ? Don't you know tier 10 has faster guns reload, longer range torpedoes and better gun's dispersion . Why do you make matchmaking +/- 2 ? Just let the tier 9 & 10 play together . Leave the low tier ships out of it . We are not for tier 10 to accumulate damage points .

Insults to mod/admins/GMs. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade, 19 May 2017 - 12:48 PM.

KinomotoSakura_chan #2 Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:28 PM

The Great Blue Sea

• Super Tester
  • Alpha Tester
    Already in Alpha Testers

Tier 8 ship in tier 10 battle, It is not unusual or unfair. If you can not fight with tier 10, you should  be find and fight with tier 8, not only you are tier 8  in tier 10 battle

Edited by KinomotoSakura_chan, 19 May 2017 - 01:33 PM.

Pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy.
Wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Ordrazz #3 Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:35 AM

Lieutenant Commander

Think of how much more exp you will get in the match.... Tirpitz, Bismarck, Mikhail kuteOv etc are quite able to handle themselves in such a match... What I reccomend though is do what I do, hunt the other tier 8s & hunt the cruisers, destroyers etc. Take out the enemy fleet support ships, so they have no protection left... Or go AA platform & deliberately go after enemy planes. . or you can be a tempting decoy ship to the enemy team, to draw them out to hunt you, while you drag them away from the main battle or into the arms of your own fleet... I do this all the time, because enemy says "oh look, here's a nice easy target", I get them to chase me, & I drag them under my fleets range...

there's plenty to do in a tier 10 match.

Ordrazz

:honoring:

" If the rough road gets you there,

but the smooth road doesn't,  

which will you choose ?"

Anonymous

RalphTheTheatreCat #4 Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:54 AM

Committed to mediocrity since 2011.

• Super Tester

Ordazz nails it.  When your tier 8 you take ona secondary role.  Sitting in the wings, burning stuff, killing planes and weaken ships.  Stay near your tier 10's but then bail out if you are targeted.  Use other ships smoke and islands for cover and move to where you can deal damage.  Don't think your of low HP as a disadvantage but an advantage to your team.  The loss of a low tier second line ship can often take the heat of the major players and they can keep their guns firing.  Treat it as a team game and not just you out there by yourself.

PC Master race build:  CPU- i7-7700 @ 3.6Ghz. GPU- Gigabyte GTX1080 8GB. Memory 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200.   Samsung 240g SSD.   Seagate Barracuda 2TB+2TB+3TB. PSU-Corsair 650W.  Cooling: Corsair Hydro 8201 Liquid cooling. OS Win 10.  All shoved in a Deep Cool Ducase MATX case

Admiralthomas #5 Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

Lieutenant

I want to thanks the game developer for giving me useless AA against tier 10 cv. Thank you very much for the entertaining game design . Must be very difficult for you to design my useless AA . So honour that you are working for this game .

Admiralthomas #6 Posted Yesterday, 11:04 AM

Lieutenant

Dear Mr. Developer , do you know USN's cv lacked fighters if they choosing strike option ? Who will be providing AA support ? This doesn't compute for you ? What will the rest of the ships do with AA support from cv ? Ahhhh ! We can rely on our shitty ship AA . Thank you very much .

Admiralthomas #7 Posted Yesterday, 01:45 PM

Lieutenant

[content removed]

Insults to mods/admins/GMs. Post edited, user already sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade, Yesterday, 04:11 PM.

Admiralthomas #8 Posted Yesterday, 03:44 PM

Lieutenant

[content removed]

Insults to mods/admins/GMs. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade, Yesterday, 04:11 PM.

Ordrazz #9 Posted Today, 08:33 AM

Lieutenant Commander

I haven seen a cry baby like  this in a long while, so he must be a pretty easy target in t8, 9, 10....

If tiers 8 to 10 are too difficult for you to play in, no matter what ship you pick, then I can give 4 suggestions

1 - follow my earlier advice & go hunt other t8 or attack cruisers & destroyers, or bait the enemy into chasing you into your own fleet.

2 - play a lower tier ship from t7 down, if you find you are unable to handle/enjoy bigger tiers.

3 - when you go into a t8 9 10 match, set course for the enemy fleet & do not deviate or fire, so they can dispatch you quickly.

4 - don't turn your computer on & play World Of Warships, because there will be a chance that you may enter a t8 9 10 match if you do. This option will prevent fuming & foaming at the mouth.

If you fail all of these suggestions, feel free to contact your doctor or health care professional for advice.

Ordrazz

" If the rough road gets you there,

but the smooth road doesn't,  

which will you choose ?"

Anonymous

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users